Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Temporary Guest Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Temporary Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on8/9/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ravenshaw University
Vacancy Name : Temporary Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Odisha
Walk in date to Apply for this job:8/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Office of the Vice- Chancellor, Ravenshaw University,Odisha
Detail of Ravenshaw University Temporary Guest Faculty Recruitment:
- Candidates are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for engagement as Guest Faculty in Department of Sociology. The engagement is purely temporary for a maximum of one academic session with a monthly remuneration fixed by the University at the time of engagement. The applicants are required to come to the interview as per the date and time given at point no. 2 with the required documents mentioned at point no.
- Eligibility The eligibility for the said engagement as per the conditions laid down in para- 4 of the UGC regulations, 2010 published in Gazette of India on September, 2010. However, in case of non-availability of qualified candidates relaxation will be given for engagement of Guest Faculty
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Temporary Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on8/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Temporary Guest Faculty vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
- Filled in Application with a passport size photo graph affixed on the top of the application (Format enclosed at point no. 4)
- Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘The Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack
- Self-attested photo copies of all certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed
- Experience Certificate(s) from concerned authorities
- Copies of publications, if any
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :8/9/2015
Name of the Department : Sociology,Date and time of interview :08.09.2015 &11.A.M,Place :Office of the Vice- Chancellor, Ravenshaw University
Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No 3826.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017