Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant through recruitment notification – Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 3373. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ravenshaw University
Vacancy Name : Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Cuttack
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Detail of Ravenshaw University Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for engagement of Temporary Non-teaching positions for the purpose of conduct of practical in the Laboratories in Ravenshaw University. The engagement is purely temporary for a one academic session. The engagement may be extended if required.
- Qualification : M.SC in Computer Science or equivalent (Preference will be given to candidates having experience in educational institutions.)
- The monthly remuneration for engagement is negotiable.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Interview The interview will be conducted in the Office of the Vice-Chancellor as per the date and time given below. The candidates are required to bring all their original documents, in support of qualification and experience, for verification. No extension of time for the purpose will be given.
- Post Name
- Computer Programmer in B.Sc. Computer Sc. (Hons) 01
- Laboratory Assistant in Dept. of IST 01
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 14/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Computer Programmer, Laboratory Assistant vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
- Filled in Application with a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application (Format enclosed)
- Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘The Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack
- Self-attested photo copies of all certificates and marksheets of all examinations passed
- Experience Certificate(s), if any, from concerned authorities
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/8/2015
Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 3373.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016