Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 3827. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Engineer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 8/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ravenshaw University
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate, 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Cuttack
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 8/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Detail of Ravenshaw University Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Candidates are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for Temporary engagement for Junior Engineer (Civil), Data Entry Operator and attendant in Ravenshaw University. The engagement is purely temporary / Daily wage basis for a period of one year. 1. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview The interview will be conducted in the Office of the Registrar as per the date and time given below. The candidates are required to bring all their original documents, in support of qualification and experience, for verification. No extension of time for the purpose will be given.
- Name of the Position
- Junior Engineer (Civil) 01
- Data Entry Operator 05
- Attendant 04
- Qualification :
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation with PGDCA.
- Attendant: 10th Passed (Preference will be given to candidates having experience in educational institutions.)
- Age limit: Minimum 22 years and Maximum 32 years (for all posts)
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 8/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
- illed in Application with a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application (Format enclosed)
- Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘The Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack
- Self-attested photo copies of all certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed
- Experience Certificate(s), if any, from concerned authorities
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 8/9/2015
Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 3827.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017