Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculties through recruitment notification – Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2172 DT 22 MAY 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculties. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 to 12/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Ravenshaw University
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculties
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :NA
Job Location :Cuttack
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/06/2015 to 12/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Detail Of Ravenshaw University Guest Faculties Recruitment:
Candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview on date and time given below for engagement as guest faculty in the department of Applied Geography, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Geology, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Odia, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, and Zoology. The engagement is purely temporary for one academic session with a remuneration per teaching hour. The eligibility criteria is same as for lecturer in the mentioned subjects as led down in para 4 of UGC regulation 2010 published in Gazette of India. However, relaxation will be given if the required number of eligible candidates in accordance with the said regulation is not available.
Selection Procedure For Ravenshaw University – Guest Faculties Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015 to 12/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculties vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
- The candidates are required to come to the personal interview with a filled in application in the format given enclosed with a set of self attested copies of their certificates and mark-sheets of all examinations passed and with a passport size photograph pasted on the front page. No application by post or by hand is required to be submitted before the mentioned date for personal interview.
- The engagement is purely temporary for one academic session or till appointment of a regular faculty whichever is earlier. There should be no extension of engagement beyond one academic session. Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Documents to be brought at the time of interview i) Filled in Application with a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application (Format enclosed at point no. 5) ii) Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque for Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘The Comptroller of Finance, Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack iii) Self-attested photo copies of certificates and marksheets of all examinations
passed iv) Experience Certificate(s) from concerned authorities v) Copies of publications, if any
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015 to 12/06/2015
VENUE : Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha)
Reference: Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2172 DT 22 MAY 2015
Other Top Company Openings:
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016