Ravenshaw University conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc educational background on 21 Aug 2014
Company name : Ravenshaw University
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.E./ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.12,000-Rs.14,000/-pm
No of Openings : NA
Location : Cuttack
Walk in Date : 21/08/2014
Details of Post :
Qualified and committed candidates with keen interest in research are invited for a walk-in interview for the post of one Project Fellow in the Department of Zoology for a period of three years as per the following requirements. The candidates should come to the interview with a brief biodata and the original and one set of photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed
Junior Research Fellow:
- Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow (purely temporary)
- Research Project : ISOLATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF MYCOSPORIN LIKE AMINO ACID HAVING UV-PROTECTIVE AND ANTICANCER POTENTIAL
- Principal Investigator : Prof. Luna Samanta Department of Zoology, School of Life Sciences, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-3 E-mail: email@example.com
- Funding Agency : DST, Govt. of Odisha
- Tenure of the scheme : 3 years.
- Tenure of the assignment : 3 years or completion of project whichever is earlier, performance shall be reviewed annually.
- Job description : Research related to the project work
- Consolidated monthly fellowship : Project Fellow @ Rs. 12,000/- p.m (fixed) for initial 2 years and Rs. 14,000/- p.m. (fixed) from the third year.
- Essential qualifications : M. Sc in any branch of life sciences from recognized University or Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPI
- Age limit : Upper age limit for Project Fellow is 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to candidates belonging to reserved category (SC, ST, SEBC and women) as per University norms.
- Date of Interview : 21.08.2014 at 11.30 a.m.
- Place of Interview : Department of Zoology, Ravenshaw University
Terms and Conditions :
- The above position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each year.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies and two attested pass port size photographs.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 21/08/2014
Place of Interview : Department of Zoology, Ravenshaw University
|Click here for More Details||All Jobs From Ravenshaw University|