REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Advisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Financial Advisor on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL)
Vacancy Name :Financial Advisor
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.07,20 Laks – Rs. 10.80 Lakhs/-per Annum
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : REC Power Distribution Co. Ltd. Corporate Office 1016 -1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Detail Of REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) Financial Advisor Recruitment:
Engagement of Financial Advisor for PRGFEE Scheme of REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, a “Navratna CPSE” under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India. Government of India within its Mission for Enhanced Energy Efficiency (NMEEE) has incepted a Partial Risk Guarantee Fund for Energy Efficiency (PRGFEE) and Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) is made its nodal agency. PRGFEE is a risk sharing mechanism to provide participating financial institutions (Banks/NBFCs) (PFIs) with a partial coverage of risk involved in extending loans for energy efficiency (EE) projects being promoted by Energy Services Companies (ESCO) and to be loan funded by PFIs. BEE has awarded the work of Implementing Agency to the consortium of REC, RECPDCL & EESL where RECPDCL is the lead agency. In order to implement the above scheme, RECPDCL requires one ex-banking professional on fixed term contract basis having relevant experience for the post of Financial Advisor having vast experience in banking procedures parallel to PRGFEE scheme to assist us in formulation of PRGFEE procedures and to carry out the required Project Appraisal with respect to the financial strength of borrowers vis-à-vis viability of energy efficiency projects, scrutinize and process the loss claim etc. and also to advise and monitor the investment of PRGFEE corpus fund, MIS and reporting to BEE from time to time during the whole contract period of 3 years which is extendable as per the company rules (Including 3 years of Bond) as deemed by RECPDCL. Job specifications are as under:
- Post Name: Financial Advisor
- A financial advisor will be responsible for various portfolio of finance spectrum of RECPDCL as under:- (i) Providing IA services in terms Contract Agreement with BEE and the consortium members (ii) Managing PRGFEE corpus Fund (iii)Appraisal of PRGFEE proposals (iv) Entering into agreement with lenders for furnishing PRGFEE Guarantees (v) Admitting the loss claim of lenders and meeting them from PRGFEE corpus fund. (vi) A detailed procedure evolution, defining processes and project monitoring etc. (vii) Reporting of MIS of PRGFEE scheme corpus fund and NPA status etc. (viii) Any other such responsibility as assigned by the Company from time to time
- Qualification and required experience: – Qualified Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants/MBA with specialization in Finance/Qualified CAIIB with post qualification experience of working for at least 15 years in ‘Credit’ department handling all segments of credit i.e. marketing, appraisal, disbursement and monitoring/progress of projects in any Public Sector Banks with at least three years of experience in the Scale-V of PSB scales/E-5 of CDA or equivalent.
- Age limit-Max 62 yrs. as on 01.04.2015
- Medical Fitness: Applicants should have sound health. Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by RECPDCL. No relaxation in medical standards shall be allowed.
Selection Procedure For REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL) – Financial Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- The candidate should have impeccable record of service i.e. never has been pronounced with any penalty.
- It may be clearly understood by the applicants that this position is proposed to be filled in strictly on contract and based on fixed tenure basis initially for 3 years and may be extended depending on the requirement.
- The appointment will be on full time basis and no other assignment /engagement will be allowed to the selected candidates while in service of RECPDCL.
- The candidate shall be selected on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates only and decision of RECPDCL shall be final in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained for the unselected candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No fee is to be paid by the candidate for applying for the above post Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on RECPDCL website and no separate press coverage or individual communication will be necessary for this purpose.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the credentials from earlier employer/institution as the case may be without notice to the candidate.
- The selected candidate will be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi.
- RECPDCL reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to the applicant for being called for the interview/ engagement. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/ amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions to be filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECPDCL at the time of engagement.
- In case, of extension of interview for next day, candidates have to arrange lodging and boarding at their own.
- All disputes / cases related to this recruitment process are subject to jurisdiction of courts at Delhi only.
How To Apply For Financial Advisor Vacancy in REC Power Distribution Company Limited (RECPDCL):
- Application format is available on the official website of RECPDCL: www.recpdcl.in.
- Candidates should come along with filled application form and photocopies of required and relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification, Mark Sheet, Degree & Experience Certificate Etc. and two passport size photographs.
- Applicants are required to bring original certificates/documents for verification at the time of interview and without the verification
candidates are not eligible for interview.
- Incomplete, unsigned applications, application without attested copies as enclosures: proving age, qualifications including specialization, class, % of marks, experience, reservations etc. will not be considered.
- In support of required experience, original copy of posting orders and/or experience certificates issued by employer will only be Considered.
- Application along with all required documents (CV, Educational certificates & Experience etc.) may be sent to the Chief Financial Officer, RECPDCL at following address latest by 15.07.2015. REC Power Distribution Co. Ltd. Corporate Office 1016 -1023, 10th Floor, Devika Tower Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015