Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuramhas issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Regional Cancer Centre ThiruvananthapuramRecruitment 2015 – No. 3166/Admn I/2015/RCC. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident Job on or before20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 18 post
Salary : 39,000/p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :REGIONAL CANCER CENTREPOST BOX NO.2417,MEDICAL COLLEGE. P. O.THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-695 011
Detail of Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Anaesthesiology(2 post)-Qualification:MD Anaesthesia or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Imageologyy(2 post)-Qualification:MD Radiodiagnosis or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Medical Oncology(2 post)-Qualification:MD (General Medicine / Paediatrics) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Nuclear Medicine(2 post)-Qualification:MD Nuclear Medicine / MD Radiotherapy / MD Medicinewith DRM or DNM / MD Radiodiagnosis / MD Biophysicsor its equivalent qualifications in Biophysics with DRM orDNM or DNB in Nuclear Medicine.
- Palliative Medicine(1 post)-Qualification:MD/MS in any of the Medical Sciencesor itsequivalent from a recognized institution.
- Pathology(2 post)-Qualification:MD Pathology or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Radiation Oncology(5 post)-Qualification:MD Radiation Oncology or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Surgical Oncology(General Surgery )(1 post)-Qualification:MS General Surgery or its equivalent from arecognized institution
- Surgical Oncology(Gynaec Onclogy )(1 post)-Qualification:MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)or its equivalent from a recognized institution
Selection Procedure for Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram- Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram:
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job20/8/2015
Regional Cancer Centre ThiruvananthapuramRecruitment 2014 – No. 3166/Admn I/2015/RCC.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017