Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 16/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR- Biotech Science Cluster, Bhankri Village, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad-121001, Haryana
Detail Of Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Project: “The role of Met-CBL signaling in Rhabdomyosarcoma”.
- Duration: Initially for 1 year and may be extended on annual evaluation basis till 3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc/M.Tech/MPharm or an equivalent degree in any area of biological sciences/life sciences, minimum 60% marks in all qualifying exams and below 28 years of age.
- Desirable qualifications: Prior research experience in developmental biology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry or cell biology, with a strong aptitude and motivation for research is highly desirable. Experience/training in animal cell culture, molecular cloning, and microscopy is desirable. The person should be a team player, with excellent inter personal skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize activities.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sam J. Mathew, Assistant Professor ([email protected])
- Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA (up gradation to the new DBT JRF scale is not possible).
- Other facilities: As per rules.
Selection Procedure For Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB):
Applicants may apply in the prescribed format available on our website: www.rcb.res.in. Completed applications should be sent to the Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR- Biotech Science Cluster, Bhankri Village, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, India, through Registered Post on or before October 16, 2015. A soft copy of the application should be sent by email to [email protected] Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format or applications received after October 16, 2015 will not be entertained. Applicants shortlisted for interview should bring their original certificates pertaining to educational qualifications, age, experience (if any), for verification during the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015