Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 10/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Bio Science Cluster, Bhankri Village, 3rd Milestone, GurgaonFaridabad Expressway, Faridabad-121001, Haryana
Detail Of Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Title of the Project:“The role of developmental Myosin Heavy Chains in skeletal muscle development, regeneration, homeostasis and disease”.
- Duration: Initially for 1 year and may be extended on annual evaluation basis till 5 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualifications:M.Sc/M.Tech/MPharm or an equivalent degree in any area of biological sciences/life sciences, minimum 60% marks in all qualifying exams and below 28 years of age.
- Desirable qualifications: Prior research experience in developmental biology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry or cell biology, with a strong aptitude and motivation for research is highly desirable. Experience/training in working with vertebrate animal models, molecular cloning, microscopy and cell culture is desirable.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sam J. Mathew, Assistant Professor
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- per month consolidated
- Other facilities: As per rules.
Selection Procedure For Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB):
Applicants may apply along with the requisite documents (attested copies) pertaining to proof of date of birth, academic/professional qualifications, experience (if any), in the prescribed format available on our websites: www.rcb.res.in and www.rcb.ac.in. Applications should be sent to the Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Bio Science Cluster, Bhankri Village, 3rd Milestone, GurgaonFaridabad Expressway, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, India, through Registered Post on or before July 10, 2015. A soft copy of the application should be sent by email to [email protected] Incomplete applications or applications received after July 10, 2015 will not be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/07/2015