Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientists through recruitment notification – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Recruitment 2015 – RCB/BSU/02/01/15-HR. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Scientists on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-pm|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Biosafety Support Unit(BSU), Room No. 810, 8th Floor, Block 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003|
Detail of Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Scientists Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for 9 (Nine) contractual positions of Scientists in the project titled “Establishment of Biosafety Support Unit (BSU)” on the following term and conditions : (i) The positions are purely on contract basis and will be governed by the terms and conditions prescribed by Regional Centre of Biotechnology, Gurgaon for contract positions. (ii) The Remuneration for the contractual positions will be Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month based on experience. (iii) The age limit 35 years on the last date of application.
- Scientist (Agronomy) – 01 Ph. D. in Agronomy with one year Post- Doctoral experience Agronomy/Agriculture Experience in design and execution of field trials.
- Scientist (Genetics & Breeding) – 01 Ph. D. in Genetics and Plant Breeding with one year PostDoctoral experience Genetics and plant breeding. Experience in Molecular/ Plant Biotechnology techniques.
- Scientist (Plant Protection) – 01 Ph. D. in Entomology/Plant Pathology/Plant Protection& related area with one year Post- Doctoral experience Entomology/Plant Pathology/Nematology/Plant Protection/Botany/Zoology Experience in Molecular/ Plant Biotechnology techniques.
- Scientist (Microbiology) – 01 Ph. D. in Agriculture Microbiology/ Microbiology with one year Post – Doctoral experience Agricultural Microbiology /Soil Science/Agricultural Chemistry/Genetics/ Botany/ Agricultural Botany/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry/Biotechnology (plant). Experience insoil microbes and microbial taxonomy.
- Scientist (Environmental Sciences) – 01 Ph. D. in Environmental Sciences with one year PostDoctoral experience Environmental Sciences/Physical Sciences /Biological Sciences/Chemistry/ any branch of Agricultural Sciences /Life Sciences Experience in Eco system Biology, Agribiodiversity.
- Scientist Ph. D. in Toxicology/ Biochemistry/Micro-Biology/ Experience in (Toxicology) – 01 Pharmacology with one year Post- Doctoral experience Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medical Sciences/Natural Products/Biotechnology. whole food toxicology/ animal toxicology
- Scientist (Bioprocessing Engineering)-– 01 Ph. D. in Bioprocessing Engineering with one year Post- Doctoral experience Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology & Bioprocess Engineering/Industrial Microbiology/Bioprocess Technology/ Industrial Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Experience in bio pharma, fermentation.
- Scientist (Bioanalysis) – 01 Ph. D. in Structural Biology/BioChemistry/Analytical Chemistry with one year Post- Doctoral experience Biochemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Bioprocess Technology/Biotechnology and Bioprocess Technology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry Experience inNMR,Mass Spectroscopy, HPLC, Protein analysis.
- Scientist (Biostatistics) – 01 Ph. D. in Biostatistics with one year Post- Doctoral experience Agricultural Statics/ Biostatics/ Agricultural Engineering/ Bioinformatics Experience in regulatory work.
Selection Procedure for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) – Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Scientists Vacancy in Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB):
a. Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis with an increment of 5 % of consolidated remuneration till March, 2017. b. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted. c. The RCB reserves the right to relax qualification, experience and age limit for otherwise exceptional candidates. RCB may also offer higher remuneration for experienced candidates. d. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project. Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not entitled that the candidate would be called for interview. e. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their application. f. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications and experience. g. The persons in employment in Government/Semi Government Departments/ Autonomous Organizations are required to get their applications forwarded through their employer or the applicants should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview. h. There is no application fee. i. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview. j. Last date of receipt of application will be 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News. k. Application form complete in all respects, with enclosures should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the position of Scientist (……………………) on contractual basis” at the following address: Biosafety Support Unit(BSU), Room No. 810, 8th Floor, Block 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Recruitment 2015 – RCB/BSU/02/01/15-HR .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016