Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA/ PG Diploma/ Bachelors degree/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Consultant & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Consultant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ PG-Diploma/ Any Bachelors Degree/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300-50,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Manager (A&F), Regional Centre for Biotechnology, 180, Udyog Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon (Haryana) -122016|
Detail of Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)Junior Consultant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SECTION OFFICER||01|| Graduate with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management or equivalent presently working in Government departments in the same grade or with minimum 5 years experience in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4200 or 8 years experience in the GP of 2800 or having
minimum 10 years of supervisory experience,
having knowledge of Academic Management in
Universities / Research organisations / Scientific
organisation of repute.
Knowledge of Govt. Rules & Regulations, working knowledge in universities, research institutions. Knowledge of scientific communication, Computer Application & Management Information Systems.
|Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-|| 40 years for Direct
|Consultant/Systems Administrator (IT/Communications)||01||
Masters Degree in computer applications/ Bachelors degree in Engineering with Computer Science / DOEACC’B’ level or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 10 years experience in the relevant discipline and handling all IT issues in a medium to large organisation. Should be able to coordinate with senior officers/researchers to comprehend and execute their IT requirements.
Working knowledge of Modern Management practices, computer application & Management Information systems in government / reputed Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) / autonomous organisation
|Rs. 50,000/- pm||65 years|
|Junior Consultant (Civil)||01||
Essential: Diploma in Civil Engineering from reputed University or recognized Institute with exposure to on-field activities related to management in civil construction, initial electrical wiring & installations and should be proficient in computers, having minimum 5 years experience of in field work under demanding conditions.Experience of hands on co-ordination with contractors and other agencies as and when required.
Desirable: Working knowledge in government / reputed Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) / autonomous organisation
|Rs. 35,000/- pm||65 years|
ESSENTIAL: Graduate with minimum 5 years experience in Horticulture / maintenance of a medium sized campus. Additional recognized qualification in Horticultural field will be an added advantage.
Working knowledge of computer application & Management Information systems in government / reputed Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) / autonomous organisation
|Rs.35,000/- pm||65 years|
Selection Procedure for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)- Junior Consultant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Consultant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB):
- There will be a probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The pay and allowances etc are admissible as per the recommendations of 6th Pay Commission of the Govt. Other benefits include Membership to the New Pension Scheme, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Institute.
- The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board / University and should be supported by attested copies of Certificates, failing which the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘NoObjection Certificate’ at the time of interview. However, Candidates applying for deputation / permanent absorption may invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel.
- The age should not be more than 40 years for direct recruitment and for deputation as per GOI instructions, as on the closing date of receipt applications
- The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their grade pay in the scale applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate grade indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
- Application should be supported by an application fee of Rs.500.00 to be paid by Demand Draft only drawn on any public sector bank in favour of “Executive Director, Regional Centre for Biotechnology”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016