Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree/B.Ed/M.Ed/MCA/M.Sc/Any Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 19/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree/B.Ed/M.Ed/MCA/M.Sc/Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 39 Posts
Salary : Rs-21,250-27,500/pm
Job Location : Ajmer
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIEAjmer),Ajmer
Detail Of Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- The Date for determination ageexperiencequalification shall be as on 19-05-2015. Qualifications For PGTs (Biology, Hindi, Commerce, English and History)
- (Essential) Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Masters Degree from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate and in concerned subject.
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University.Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Applications Qualifications For PGT (Engineering Graphic) (Any one of the following)
- Masters Degree in Drawing & Painting with a recognized Diploma Certificate of minimum one year
- duration provided the person has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in his courses. Graduate in Engineering from a recognized University or Institute established by law or an equivalentdegree.
- Graduate in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute established by law, provided heshe offered Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing as one of the subject in Higher Secondary or equivalent COurSe.
- Graduate from a recognized University with DrawingFine Arts and possessing Drawing Teacher Diploma Certificate of minimum 2 years duration provided heshe has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in Graduation andor Teachers DiplomaCertificate.
- Qualifications For the post of CounselorEssential) – Master Degree in Psychology from recognized CollegeUniversity Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counselling OR Master Degree with B.Ed.M.Ed. Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and Counseling.
- Qualification For TGTsWETs (Urdu, Home Science Science (PCB), Hindi, English, Mathematics, Gujrati, Agriculture, Computer Science, Commerce (Office Procedure)Music Essential
- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT in the concerned
- subject with at least 50% Marks in aggregate and in the concerned subject. OR Bachelors Degree with atleast 50 % marks in aggregate and in the concerned subjects and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University. B.Ed. is not compulsory for the posts Of TGT Music and Computer Science. Preference will be given to the candidates who qualified CTET.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Applications. Qualification For TGT (Physical Education): Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or equivalent. Qualification For WET (Radio & Electricity) : Essential
- B.Sc. (Tech. Ed) from an Institute recognized by the Govt. OR Degree in concerned trade from a recognized University. OR Three Years diploma after Hr.Sec.Sr. Secin concerned trade from an institute recognized by the Govt. Qualification For WET (ET Lab) : Essential
- MCAM.Sc. in Computer Science. Experience in Handling of Audio, Video equipments Qualification Primary Teacher: Essential
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and STCB.Ed.B.El.Ed. Preference will be given to the candidates who qualified CTET. b) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Selection Procedure For Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer):
- The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may send their applications on plain paper giving full particulars
- i. 1. Post applied for, 2. Name, . Fathers Name, . Address, . Academic qualifications, . Professional qualifications, . Date of Birth and . Experience etc. alongwith the attested copies of each of the documents.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for post applied. The applications should reach the Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer latest by :00 pm. on 19-05-2015.
- Applications incomplete in any respect including attested copies of documents and without passport size photo will be summarily rejected. Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts mentioned above.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/05/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017