Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 25 Posts
Salary : Rs,45,000/-pm
Job Location : Ajmer
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer),Ajmer
Detail Of Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post for appointment purely on contract basis for the academic session 2015-16 or till the regular incumbents) join the posts), whichever, is earlier.
|Name and no.of Post||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor in Education (Gen,-3, SC2, ST1)
Assistant Professor in Physical Education (Gen01)
Rs. 45000-per month
|Assistant Professor in Extension Education(Gen2,-1, SC2,ST1 )|
|Assistant Professor in Mathematics (Gen2)|
|Assistant Professor in Zoology (Gen1)
Assistant Professor in Physics (OBC-1).
Assistant Prof. in Botany (Gen1)
Assistant Prof. in Chemistry (Gen1)
|Assistant Prof. in History (OBC-1) and English (Gen1)|
- The Date for determination of ageexperiencequalification shall be as on 01-06-2015 Qualifications for Assistant Professor: Essential:Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (Relaxable as per UGC rules in respect of reserved categories)
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLETSET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the U.C. (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in Universities Colleges Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET in not conducted.
- Desirable:In addition to qualification prescribed above for the post of Assistant Professor, candidates with specialization in Educational Research and Statistics, Early Childhood Care and Education, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Guidance & Counseling and Curriculum Studies will be preferred for the post of Assistant Professor in Education.
- In addition to qualification prescribed for Assistant Professor, candidate should be a postgraduate with 55% marks in any one of the subject areas: Political ScienceEconomics/ Life ScienceBotany/ Zoology Hindi for the post of Assistant Professor in Extension Education.
- B.Ed. for all posts of Assistant Professors.
Selection Procedure For Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Regional Institute of Education Ajmer (RIE Ajmer):
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may send their applications by affixing one recent passport size photograph on plain paper giving full particulars in the following format along with the attested copies of all examination passed and other relevant documents.
- The applications should reach the Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education,Ajmer latest by 01-06-2015. Incomplete Applications (without Photograph, Signature and Self Attested copies of documents) will be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated separately for attending the Interview. Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts mentioned above. The posts have been reserved with reference to total number of above 25 posts of Assistant Professors.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015