Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Social Worker through recruitment notification – Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Recruitment 2015 – No. B2643/2013-RIMS. Candidates who have completed M.A, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Social Worker Job on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Social Worker|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||0,25 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Lamphelpat Imphal – 795004 Manipur|
Detail of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Medical Social Worker Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the intending citizens of India for appointment to the following post of RIMS, Imphal so as to reach the application to the office of the undersigned on or before 2015. Candidates in govt. service should submit their applications through proper channel.
- MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER – 2 nos, OBC-1, UR-1)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+ G. Rs. 4200/Upper Age Limit: 35 years. Relexable for Govt. servants and OBC candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Educational Qualification: M.A. in Social work/MSW/MA (Sociology) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institute.
- Desirable 1. An additional qualification of PSW, M.Phil in Social-Work from a recognised Institute/ University. 2. Special paper on Paediatrics in MA or MSW level examination. 3. Two years experience as a social worker in the field.
Selection Procedure for Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) – Medical Social Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Social Worker vacancy in Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS):
The application should be accompanied with (i) Certificate of date of birth, ii) Attested copies of certificates and testimonials of qualification, experience, iii) certificate of OBC for OBC candidates and (iv) a demand draft of Rs. 200- drawn in favour of Director, RIMS, Imphal payable at Imphal or cash receipt of Rs. 200- from RIMS Cash counter. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected without any intimation to the candidates. Date, time and venue of interview will be intimated in due course. Prescribed format of application may be downloaded from RIMS website: www.rims.edu.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 16.03.2015
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Recruitment 2014 – No. B2643/2013-RIMS
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RIMS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016