Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 13.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT)|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN TRIBAL HEALTH (Indian Council of Medical Research) (Deptt. of Health Research, Min.of Health & F.W. ) Nagpur Road, P.O. – Garha, Jabalpur – 482 003 (M.P.)|
Detail of Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited up-to 13.03.2015 for the following posts as detailed below :-
- Lower Division Clerk– Three Posts (2 Post-Unreserved, 1 Post- Reserved for OBC)
- Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Essential Qualification:- (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii) A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter; OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Desirable: IT Skill/Diploma in Computer Applications from Recognised University.
- Age limit :- Between 18 and 27 years of age (relaxable for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government). In case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. rules. Candidates working/have worked on the Long Term projects in ICMR Institutes/Centres shall be given one time age relaxation.
Selection Procedure for Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT)- Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (RMRCT):
- Allowances as per Central Govt. rules are admissible. Benefits of New restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance., Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Application in the prescribed format with self certified copies of certificates/testimonials etc. in support of the qualification, age, caste etc. & experience if any of the applicant along-with a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of DIRECTOR NIRTH JABALPUR, payable at Jabalpur, must reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above. Prescribed application format may be downloaded from the NIRTH website www.rmrct.org.
- Incomplete and late received applications or those without required copies of certificates will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserves the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications from employees working in the Central/State Govt. Departments, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification.
- This advertisement and prescribed application format are available on the NIRTH website www.rmrct.org.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMRCT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017