Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist B through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Act Apprentices Job on or before 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum 590010 o|
Detail of Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) Scientist B Recruitment:
Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Belgaum invites applications in given format from eligible candidates for upto 16th February 2015 for the following purely temporary contractual (project) posts for the project “Improving health and nutritional status of vulnerable segment of population by implementing multi-component health and nutrition education intervention as a sustainable model of intervention” under Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU)” at Sirwar PHC, Raichur Dist, Karnataka.
Post: Project Technician-I (Technician A ) -1 post
- Essential Qualifications :10th / Matric/ High school/ equivalent AND one year experience in working in medical laboratory under Government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in Medical Laboratory Technician course from recognized institute. (12th pass in science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience).
- Desirable : 12th pass in science subjects.
- Job requirement: To undertake laboratory work at MRHRU, Sirwar, Raichur District and assist in field based and community studies. Age : Not exceeding 28 years, Relaxable as per existing Govt and ICMR recruitment rules.
- Salary : Rs14,200/- pm (fixed).
Post: Project Technician-II (Field Assistant) –2 posts
- Essential Qualifications:10th / Matric/ High school/ equivalent AND five year experience in social science/ field survey, health mission/ other related community work under Government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in these areas from recognized institute. *12th pass will be treated as two years’ experience and B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience).
- Desirable: B.Sc degree in relevant area.
- Job requirement: To undertake field based and community work in villages of Raichur District and to assist in conduct of such studies at the MRHRU, Sirwar, Raichur District. Age : Not exceeding 28 years, Relaxable as per existing Govt and ICMR recruitment rules.
- Salary : Rs15,200/- pm (fixed)
Selection Procedure for Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) – Scientist B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to Apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC):
The candidates fulfilling essential and desirable qualifications and experience are requested to submit their completely filled application in the prescribed format available at ICMR website http://icmr.nic.inwith photocopies of all relevant certificates and marksheets to Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum 590010 on or before 16th February 2015.Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test and Interview at a later date. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee a call for test or interview or selection. The candidate selected after interview and written test will work in the project mentioned above and onsuch work that maybe assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director-in-Charge from time to time. The posts are contractual and purely temporary till the duration of the project. Initial appointment will be for one year, which may be renewed based on performance and need and is co-terminated with the project. Consolidated salary mentioned may be revised from time to time as per ICMR guidelines. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules applicable to ICMR project staff. They will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are NOT admissible. Private practice is not permitted. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for attending test and interview. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Decision of the Director-in-Charge will be final and binding
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply for this job 16.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017