Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist B through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientist B. Walk in Interview will be held on 05.02.2015 at 9AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist B|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||05.02.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Medical Research Centre, Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi 590010|
Detail of Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) Scientist B Recruitment:
Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Belagavi invites eligible candidates for a Written Test and Walk-inInterview on 5th February 2015 at 9.00 AM for the following purely temporary contractual (project) post under ICMR Task Force Project entitled “National Hospital Based Rotavirus Surveillance Network” at RMRC Belagavi.
- Post: Scientist B (Non-Medical, Microbiology) – One post
- Essential Qualifications : 1st class Master’s degree in Microbiology or in any branch of Life Sciences/ Biological sciences with specialization in Microbiology from a recognized university or 2nd class Master’s degree in the above subjects with Ph.D degree from a recognized university.
- Desirable: Ph.D degree with experience and publications in the field of diarrhoeal diseases, experience of working on hospital based programmes, experience/skill in rotavirus detection and typing, working knowledge in computer applications
- Age: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Salary: Rs43,470/- pm (fixed) + HRA as admissible
Selection Procedure for Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) – Scientist B Post:
- Written Test on 05/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin procedure for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC):
The candidates fulfilling essential and desirable qualifications and experience are requested present themselves with their application in the prescribed format available at ICMR website http://icmr.nic.in with copies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets to Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi 590010 on 5th February 2015 at 9.00 AM. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply. The candidate selected after interview and written test will work in the project mentioned above and on such work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director-in-Charge from time to time. The posts are contractual and purely temporary till the duration of the project. Initial appointment will be up to 31.12.2015, however may be renewed based on performance and need and is co-terminated with the project. Consolidated salary mentioned may be revised from time to time. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules applicable to ICMR project staff. They will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are NOT admissible. Private practice is not permitted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending test and interview. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Decision of the Director-in Charge will be final and binding.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 05.02.2015
Venue : Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi 590010
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|