Regional Medical Research Centres invites application for the recruitment of Scientist-C with MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D/Postgraduate degree holders
Company name : Regional Medical Research Centres
Posts : Scientist-C
Qualification : MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D/Postgraduate degree
Salary : RS.15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Dibrugarh
Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are Invited up to 20.08.2014 for one post 0 cient.st- at the Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh in the Pay Band PB-3 of RS.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/- plus usual allowances as admissible as per Government norms.
- Essential qualifications: (i) MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from a recognized University with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the Pathology/Microbiology. OR Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) Pathology/Microbiology with one year R&D/teaching experience after Postgraduate degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Pathology/Microbiology with two years R&D/teaching experience after Diploma in above mentioned subjects from recognized University
- Desirable qualifications: (i) M. D in the Pathology/Microbiology from a recognized University. (ii) Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s). (iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management
- Notes: 1. MD/MS/MDS/Ph. D. in the relevant subject shall be treated equivalent to three years experience. 2. Post graduate Diploma in ,edical subjects in the relevant subjects shall be treated equivalent to two years experience.
- Job Requirements: To plan and carry out research both in intramural and extramural projects and other R& D activities etc.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Relax-able up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard. However, the prescribed age may be further relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates. One time age relaxation is also allowed to Scientific and Technical staff working in long-term projects in ICMR Institutes/Centres for posts advertised under HRSC, 2007 provided they meet essential qualifications and experience for the post with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates as per Council’s letter NO.6/1/2007 -Admn.1I dated 28.3.2011.
How to apply:
- Application terms and other information can be obtained from ICMR’s website www.icmr.nic.in
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, Regional Medical Research Centre, Post Box NO.105, Dibrugarh-786001 (Assam), on or before the closing date.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application form (copies attested by Gazetted Officer) a) Proof of Date of Birth b) Education qualifications c) Experience d) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for 1OO/-(Rupees One hundred only) payable to the Director, Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped candidates (PH) and women are exempted from the application fee. IPOs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- Unsigned/Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order or application received late are liable to summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
Click here for More Details