Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist B through recruitment notification – Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Scientist B on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)
Vacancy Name : Scientist B
Educational Qualification : MD pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-54338/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC),Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Detail Of Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) Scientist B Recruitment:
- Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Belagavi invites applications in given format from eligible candidates upto 31/05/2015 for the purely temporary contractual (project) post of Scientist –B (Medical) for project entitled “National Hospital Based Rotavirus Surveillance Network” for its peripheral site at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Belgaum”
- 1. Post: Scientist B (Medical) – One post Essential Qualifications: MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 2 years experience. Desirable: MD in Pediatrics/ Microbiology or DCH. Age: Not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. Salary: Rs. 54338/- pm (fixed)
- Company Name : Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)
- Vacancy Name : Scientist B
- Educational Qualification : MD
- Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Salary : Rs-54338/-pm
- Job Location : Bhubaneswar
- Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Selection Procedure For Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) – Scientist B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist B Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC):
- The candidates fulfilling essential and desirable qualifications and experience are requested to submit their completely filled application in the prescribed format available at ICMR website http://icmr.nic.in with photocopies of all relevant certificates and marksheets to Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum 590010 on or before 31/05/2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test and Interview at a later date. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee a call for test, interview or selection
- The candidate selected after interview and written test will work in the project mentioned above and on such work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director-in-Charge from time to time. The posts are contractual and purely temporary till the duration of the project.
- Initial appointment will be for one year, which may be renewed based on performance & need and is co-terminated with the project. Consolidated salary mentioned may be revised from time to time as per ICMR guidelines. The selected candidates will be governed by the rules applicable to ICMR project staff. They will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR.
- Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are NOT admissible. Private practice is not permitted. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for attending test and interview. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Decision of the Directorin-Charge will be final and binding.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016