Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completedM.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)
Vacancy Name:Project Fellow
Total No of Vacancy:01 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:15/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC), Belgaum
Detail Of Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Belagavi invites applications in given format from eligible candidate’s upto 15/05/2015 for the purely temporary contractual (project) post of Project Fellow for DST-Inspire grant project entitled “Understanding the Molecular Mechanism of Mitochondrial Division in malaria Parasites”
- Post: Project Fellow – One post Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology Desirable: Exposure to Malaria Molecular Biology and Cell culture techniques. Age: Not exceeding 28 years. Age relaxation will be given for deserving candidates. Salary: Rs. 14000/- pm (consolidated).
- Company Name:Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)
- Vacancy Name:Project Fellow
- Educational Qualification:M.Sc
- Total No of Vacancy:01 Post
- Job Location:Belgaum
- Last Date to Apply for this job:15/05/2015
Selection Procedure For Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC):
- The candidates fulfilling essential and desirable qualifications and experience are requested to submit their completely filled application in the prescribed format available at ICMR website http://icmr.nic.in with photocopies of all relevant certificates and mark sheets to Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590010 on or before 15/05/2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and Interview at a later date. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee a call for test, interview or selection.
- The candidate selected after written test and interview will work in the project mentioned above and on such work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator from time to time.
- The posts are contractual and purely temporary till the duration of the project. Initial appointment will be for 6 months, which may be renewed based on performance & need and is co-terminated with the project.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the rules applicable to ICMR project staff. They will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are NOT admissible.
- Private practice is not permitted. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for attending test and interview. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Decision of the Directorin-Charge will be final and binding.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016