Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Assistant & More Vacancies for 12th pass/ Graduate/ Diploma/ Masters/ MA/ M.Sc/ MSW/ LLM/ Ph.D holders on December 22 and 23, 2014
Company name : Regional Medical Research Centres (RMRC)
Posts : Research Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 12th pass/ Graduate/ Diploma/ Masters/ MA/ M.Sc/ MSW/ LLM/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15200-40000/- p.m.
No of Post : 09
Location : Belgaum
Walk in date : December 22 and 23, 2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant & More Vacancies
|Post||No of Post||Salary||Qualification||Age limit||Date and Time of interview|
|Technician – III||4||Rs. 16000/- p.m||12th pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in (DMLT or PMW) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year relevant experience in a recognized organization. Desirable Qualifications: Higher qualification and experience in Bio-chemistry and Pathology
12th pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in (DMLT or PMW) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year relevant experience in a recognized organization. Desirable Qualifications: Competence in carrying out ELISA tests, higher degree in Micro Biology / Molecular biology
12th pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in (DMLT or
PMW) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year relevant experience in a recognized organization. Desirable Qualifications: Competence in carrying out ELISA tests, higher degree in Micro Biology / Molecular biology
|Not exceeding 30 years||22.12.2014 at 09.30 AM|
|Data Entry Operator – A||1||Rs. 15200/- p.m.||12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer. Desirable Qualifications: BCA/MCA with experience in Data Management.||Not exceeding 30 years||22.12.2014 at 11.00 AM|
|Consultant (Accounts)||1||Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 35000/- p.m.(Consolidated)||Retired Government employees with Bachelor degree in any discipline and in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- and above with 15 years of experience in Accounts field. Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to senior retired officer, worked at Central Govt. departments / Autonomous bodies.||Up to 65 years||22.12.2014 at 03.30 PM|
|Tribal Unit Consultant||1||Rs. 40000/- p.m.||Masters or equivalent in Anthropology / Sociology / M.S.W. (Sociology) / Life Sciences / Law from recognized University and minimum of 5 years experience in the relevant area. Desirable Qualifications: Experience at managerial level in community studies undertaking specially in tribal areas either in NGO / Government organization.||Up to 65 years||23.12.2014 at 09.30 AM|
|Research Assistant||1||Rs. 27000/- p.m||Graduate with Plant Sciences / Anthropology from a recognized university with minimum of two year experience in relevant field. Desirable Qualifications: Working / Research experience with Tribals / Traditional Medicine.||Not exceeding 30 years||23.12.2014 at 11.00 AM|
|Research Associate||1||Rs. 23000/- p.m. + 4600/-
HRA, as admissible
|a) M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Plant Sciences / Botany / Biotechnology. b) Doctorate in Plant Sciences / Botany / Biotechnology (Candidates who have submitted their thesis can also apply) Desirable Qualifications: Experience / knowledge in plant tissue culture techniques and in analytical instrumentations such as HPLC and HPTLC||Not exceeding 40 years||23.12.2014 at 02.00 PM|
How to apply :
- The posts are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
- Duration of appointment is for one year or till the duration of project, whichever is earlier. It may be extended further depending on the performance of the candidate and continuation of the project.
- Appointees will be con-terminated with the termination of the project anytime. It may also be terminated from either side at any point during the tenure of the project with one month’s notice.
- Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his / her services in any other project.
- Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview of joining of post and candidate should make his / her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining post.
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
- The decision of Director-in-Charge / Principle Investigator is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No candidate shall be entertained after mentioned stipulated time. Candidates are requested to bring a recent passport size photograph, all original certificates along with attested photocopies of the relevant documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 22 and 23, 2014
Venue : REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE, Indian Council of Medical Research, Nehru Nagar, Belgavi – 590 010.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMRC|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017