Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator through recruitment notification – Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. OBB/712/17/2013 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Coordinator on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC)
Vacancy Name : Project Coordinator
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC), Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-15, Odisha Forest & Environment Deptt. Govt. of Odisha
Detail Of Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Project Coordinator Recruitment:
- Application is invited from eligible candidates with consistent good academic record form reputed universities only, for the post of Project Coordinator, Odisha Biodiversity Board.
- The applicant should have requisite experience on biodiversity survey as Investigator / Team Leader, proven skill of scientific analysis of data and writing of reports independently and capacity to collect, collate, compile biodiversity information from primary and secondary sources.
- The applicant should have zeal and flair to work with village community. Detail TOR and application procedure can be downloaded from www.rprcbbsr.com
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. (Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Life Science / Forestry) or M.Sc. with PGDRM / Diploma in Forestry
- Age Limit: Below 45 years
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/-PM (consolidated).
Selection Procedure For Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) – Project Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Coordinator Vacancy in Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC):
- The last date for submission of duly filled in application form is 08.06.15
- The appointment is temporary in nature. The place of posting will be at Odisha Biodiversity Board, Bhubaneswar. The incumbent is required to undertake extensive travel within Odisha and outside. He / she may have to camp in rural and forest areas as the situation warrants.
- The incumbent will be required to take up independent research and survey relating to biodiversity and office management. He / she is also to take up liaisoning and coordinator work with Government organizations, NGOs, academic institutions, CBO for implementing various programmes and activities formulated by Odisha Biodiversity Board.
- He / she will be responsible for collecting data, information, collating and compiling of the same and prepare report for publication/submission to funding agencies. The incumbent should possess strong writing and communication skill. He / she should have the ability in designing and implementing extension and outreach programmes independently. In service candidates will get pay and allowance as per the service entitlement.
- Applications with all documents/enclosures complete in all respect should be sent by registered post / speed post / by person, so as to reach the Member Secretary, Odisha Biodiversity Board, RPRC Campus Nayapally Bhubaneswar – 751015, Orissa on or before dated 08.06.15. The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the cover of the envelop. Incomplete application or late application for any reason received after the last date fixed shall not be entertained. The Board will not be liable for delay in receipt of application.
- Person with advanced academic degree and relevant experience on biodiversity survey research, documentation, publication, etc. will be given weightage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and decision of the selection Committee will be final. (xiii) The Board will not entertain any query regarding receipt of application or selection process. No TA/DA is permissible to attend the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. OBB/712/17/2013