Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Recruitment 2015 – No. 52/OBB/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Biodiversity Board Regional Plant Resource Centre Campus Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-15, Odisha
Detail of Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Research Associate Recruitment:
Odisha Biodiversity Board invites applications for the post of Research Associate for collection of literatures related to biodiversity studies in Odisha. Details of eligibility criteria, scope of work, application format and terms & conditions can be downloaded from www.rprcbbsr.com. Short-listed candidates shall be called for interview
- Eligibility criteria: Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Life Science/Zoology/Agriculture/Forestry; Candidate should have research experience of not less than 2 years.
- Scope of work: 1.He/She has to collect research articles such as papers published in journals, books, technical reports etc. related to domestic and wild biodiversity of Odisha. 2. He/she has to visit different libraries and meet different people to collect such research papers. 3. He/ she have to catalogue and compile the publications.
- Remuneration: The post is purely temporary and for nine months or 30th June, 2016 whichever is earlier, with remuneration Rs. 20, 000/- per month.
- Terms and Conditions: 1. The place of work will be Bhubaneswar at Odisha Biodiversity Board office. 2. The candidate will be provided T.A and D.A as per rules for visiting outstations. 3. Cost of photo-copying and printing etc. will be reimbursed after submission of duly certified original bills etc. as per government procedure.
Selection Procedure for Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) :
Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form (Annexure-1) along with copies of the required documents including certificates in support of educational qualification and experience, which should be submitted in a sealed cover addressed to the Member Secretary, Odisha Biodiversity Board, Regional Plant Resource Centre campus, Nayapally, Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751015 on or before 20th August, 2015 by 5.00 pm. The cover should be super scribed “Application for the post of RA”. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will not be considered. OBB shall not be responsible for postal delay or non-receipt of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015
Regional Plants Resource Center (RPRC) Recruitment 2014 – No. 52/OBB/2015.