Registrar General and Census Commissioner (RGCC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar with Master Degree holders
Company name :Registrar General and Census Commissioner (RGCC)
Posts :Assistant Registrar
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply :11/1/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers for filling up following post on deputation basis in the Language Division, Office of the Registrar General, India, Kolkata.
- Name of the post Assistant Registrar General(Language) — 01 post (for Language Division, Office of Registrar General, India, Kolkata)
- Pay Scale PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/
- Classification General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-ministerial
- Method of Recruitment Composite method [deputation(inoluding short term contract) plus promotion] failing which by direct recruitment.
- Eliqibility Conditions: Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100+ grade pay of Rs. 6600/or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (b) Possessing the following educational quaiifications and experience:
- Essential: (iii) Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University. (iv) Ten years research experience in the field of Linguistics from Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research institutions or SemiGovernment or Statuary or Autonomous Organisations.
- Desirable: (i) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised university with one of the Languages other than mother tongue of the applicant, specified in the Eighth Scheduie of the Constitution of India as a subject. (ii) Diploma in Chinese or French or Spanish or Japanese or Russian from a ‘ recognised institute. E (iii) One year experience in Anthropoiogical research. (iv) Three years’ Administrative experience. ‘
- For the purpose of computing minimum qualifying service for promotion, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006 the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Commission.
- The departmental Senior Research Ofiicer(Language)(PB-3, Rs. 15,60039,100, Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-) with five years’ regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he is selected for, appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion. (Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation (including short term contact) including period of deputation(including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications),
HOW TO APPLY :
- The pay of the officers so seiected wilt be regulated in terms of the Department of Personnel and Training’s OM. No. 2/8/97-Estt. (Pay-H) dated 11.03.1998 and as amended from time to time. –
- The applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with following certificates: Bio-data in duplicate as per proforma given in Annexure-‘A’ Cadre clearance certificate.
- Statement giving the details of Major or Minor penalties imposed upon the officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years. Vigilance ciearance/lntegrity Certificate Photo copies of ACRs for the past five years (2009-10 to 2013-14) duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
- It is, therefore, requested that the application of eligible and willing officers/candidates and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be forwarded to “the Under Secretary, Admn.lll Section, 2-A Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011” in duplicate in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-‘A’) duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Controlling Officers within a period of 60 days from the date of issue/publishing of this circular in the “Rozgar Samachar/Employment News”. Candidates who apply for the above post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediater preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (3) years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications. Note: (i) The posts in Group ‘A’ & bear all India transfer liability. (ii) Incomplete applications and applications received after closing date and not certified by the respective forwarding authority, will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :11/1/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGCC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016