Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) invites application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies with Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ Degree/ Master’s Degree holders
Company name : Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Posts : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ Degree/ Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs. 12,000-35,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 07
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
Details of Post :
Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
The Rehabilitation Council of India, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, Government of India invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement purely on contract basis in the National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation (NBER) from eligible candidates with relevant experience, initially for a period of 1 year which may be extended further depending upon the requirement.
|Name of Post||
|No. of Post||Remuneration|
|1||Assistant Controller of Examination||
(i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7–point scale along with a good academic record; and (ii) 3 years’ experience in conduct of examinations in University/Recognized Educational Institutions or retired from University/Institution/Organization having experience in conduct of examinations.
|1||Rs. 35,000/- p.m.|
(i) Master’s Degree in Special Education/ Rehabilitation Science/ Social Work/ Rehab Psychology etc. (ii) Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the area of Special Education/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation including admission and examination. (iii) Must be registered with RCI or be eligible for registration in RCI (iv) Must be computer savvy with a good knowledge of computer applications (v) Good in drafting notes, report writing and publication work etc. (vi)Candidates with M.Phil/ Ph.D. in Special Education or any other Rehabilitation qualification approved by RCI/ Social Work/ Psychology and having experience in conduct of examination and related matters will be preferred. Or Retired persons having similar experience
|1||Rs. 32,000/- p.m.|
(i) Degree of a recognized University/ Institute (ii) 2 years experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work preferably in a Government Office/ PSUs/ Autonomous body/ Statutory Body/ Universities/ recognized Educational Institutions (iii) Candidates with B.Com/CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter) from a recognized University or Institutions with 2 years experience in accounts, knowledge of Tally, Bank reconciliation, receipts and expenditure etc. and with good knowledge of computer applications will be preferred.
|1||Rs. 25,000/- p.m.|
|4||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||
(i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent (ii)Diploma in Computer application (iii) A speed of not less than 8000 numeric key depressions per hour on a computer (iv)Candidates with experience in data entry work and computer application will be preferred
(i)12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) Skill Test only on Computers: English typing speed of 35 words per minute Hindi typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed:10 minutes, 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). (iii) Candidates having degree with minimum 2 years working experience in an office set up with knowledge in computer applications and noting/drafting will be preferred.
|1||Rs. 15,000/- p.m.|
|6||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||
(i) Matriculation or equivalent or ITI pass from a recognized Board or University (ii) Candidates having experience in the field and knowledge of computer will be preferred
How to apply
- Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates should reach the Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- The contractual engagements are purely temporary. The engagement will be initially for a period of one year which may be extended further depending upon the requirement.
- The persons engaged shall have no claim either implicit or explicit, for his/her absorption or regularization in RCI.
- Officers/officials retired from Central Government Ministries/Departments, Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies/ Universities/ PSUs/ recognized research institutions will be preferred.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age not more than 65 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- The Council reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any or all the engagements without assigning any reason, if need arises.
- The applications received without requisite documents will summarily be rejected.
- Prescribed application format can be downloaded from the Council’s website i.e. www.rehabcouncil.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCI|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016