Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) invites application for the recruitment of Member Secretary with Master’s Degree holders
Company name :Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Posts :Member Secretary
Qualification : Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New delhi
Last date to apply : 01.11.2014
Details of Post :
Member Secretary :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Member Secretary on deputation basis in RCI as per the details given below :
- Name of Post : Member Secretary Group ‘A’, Ministerial
- No. of vacancies : 1(one)
- Scale of pay : PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs. 8700
- Eligibility : Officers under Central/ State Government/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutes/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Semi Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organization, holding Analogous posts on regular basis, or (ii) Posts in PB-3: Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.7600 with 5 years regular service in the grade (iii) Posts in PB-3: Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.6600 with 8 years regular service in the grade.
- Possessing the following qualification : (i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent (ii) Ten years experience in responsible administrative capacity and in the field of rehabilitation of disabled.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma available on website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in . The applications complete in all respects along with self attested copies of proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc. should reach the Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- The applications should be sent through proper channel duly accompanied with attested copies of last five years ACRs/ APARs, integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance certificate and details of major/minor penalties imposed during last 10 years.
- The deputation will be governed by the usual terms and conditions issued by DOP&T from time to time as applicable to Central Govt. Department/Organizations.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age limit for transfer on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The applications received without requisite documents will be summarily rejected. The department while forwarding applications may please ensure that the officials who volunteer for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their names later on. Advance copy of the application may be considered if received by the closing date, followed by application received through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Interview. The Council, however, reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the vacancy without assigning any reason.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 01.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016