Rehabilitation Plantations limited (RPL) invites application for the recruitment of Construction Engineer Grade-I & More Vacancies with MBBS/ B.E/ B.Sc holders
Company name : Rehabilitation Plantations limited (RPL)
Posts : Construction Engineer Grade-I & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS/ B.E/ B.Sc
Salary : Rs.35000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
Construction Engineer Grade-I & More Vacancies
DETAILS FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER GR-I IN THE REHABILITATION PLANTATIONS LIMITED, PUNALUR
- The incumbent should be a Degree holder in Civil Engineering recognized by Govt. of Kerala with minimum five years experience in construction of buildings, repairs and maintenance, in any Govt. Dept/Public Sector Undertaking.
- The vacancy will be filled up on deputation basis from suitable incumbents in Government departments/ PSU’s/ Boards/ Corporations working now in the cadre of Executive Engineer in PWD or equivalent level. For appointment on deputation basis the incumbents shall forward their application with NOC from their Employer/HOD.
- If suitable hands are not available for appointment on deputation basis, retired hands (below the age of sixty) from not below the cadre mentioned above from Govt. Department/PSUs will be considered to fill up the vacancy on contract basis. The consolidated remuneration for appointment on contract basis is Rs.35000/- per month.
- The following are the terms and conditions for appointment to the post of Construction Engineer Gr-I on contract basis: (1) The engagement is purely on temporary basis for a period of one year. (2) The CE Gr-I is bound to discharge such of the duties or works that are assigned to him by the competent authority from time to time consistent with his qualification, experience etc. in addition to the duties and responsibilities attached to the post of Construction Engineer Grade -I. He/she will not be eligible for any extra remuneration in this behalf except to the extent allowed under the orders of the company or law or agreement, if any. (3) He/she shall be allowed subject to exigencies of Company’s work 20 days casual leave during the period of one year. (4) He/she shall be allowed TA (Reckoning as an officer in Gr.II(a) as per KSR) as per the rules in the company for journeys to be performed in the interest of the company, subject to approval of Managing Director. (5) He/she shall be eligible for medical attendance and treatment subject to the condition that maximum amount that will be allowed towards reimbursement as per rules in this regard will be limited to an amount equivalent to his One month’s consolidated pay during the tenure of one year of engagement. (6) He/she shall be transferred if required from one office to any other office of the company presently existing or which may be set up in future.(7) He/she shall have no claim for any permanent/regular employment in the company by virtue of this engagement. (8) He/she shall remain in the service of the company for a term of one year from the date of joining duty. However during this period service, can be terminated by the company as follows: (a) At any time if he are found guilty of any act of misconduct or of any breach of non-performance of any of the provisions of the agreement or of any rules pertaining to officers of the company. (b) At any time after giving one month’s notice to him by the company.
DETAILS FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER IN THE REHABILITATION PLANTATIONS LIMITED, PUNALUR
- Qualification : MBBS with registration under TCM Council. Qualification of DGO will be preferred.
- Experience : Minimum two years experience in a reputed hospital.
- Age Limit : Maximum 65 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Terms and conditions Negotiable
- Interested persons may apply with their detailed Bio-Data along with attested copies of certificates/documents in respect of qualification, experience, age etc. specifying their terms and conditions.
DETAILS FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PLANTATION CONSULTANT IN THE REHABILITATION PLANTATIONS LIMITED, PUNALUR
- The incumbent should be a graduate in Science having atleast 15 years experience as a Manager in a large rubber plantation in Govt. Sector with direct involvement in rubber replanting activities for not less than 5 years. Experience in providing consultancy services in large rubber plantation will be desirable.
- The Terms & Conditions for engagement are as below: (1) The engagement for the Consultancy Services will be purely on temporary and on contract basis for a period of two years. (2) The nature of services to be extended by the Consultant during the period of consultancy will be the following. (i) He/She will visit/attend the company, plantations etc. as and when required subject to minimum of 4 (four) days in a week. (ii) He/She will conduct field visits in the Plantations in the Ayiranallur Estate and Kulathupuzha estate of the company at least twice in every week and as and when required to examine the operations and its procedures in the estate for the pre-planting and replanting works, maintenance of mature and immature plantations, yield extraction and collection in the mature plantation etc and provide technical advice to the concerned officers in the company, wherever required to produce optimum results. He/She will also provide monthly reports to the Managing Director in respect of his/her observations in the field and the advice and services rendered by him/her. (iii) He/She will examine the Replanting Project Report of the company and its implementation in the estate and will provide the company his/her observations, advice etc. with respect to the replanting activities being carried on as per the Replanting Project Report and also about modifications if any, required in it taking into account of the relevant factors such as bark on the trees, field conditions, etc to be reckoned in the matter. (iv) He/She will also provide advice, technical information etc. for conducting Replanting Monitory Committee Meetings of the company (v) He/She will provide technical advice on matters referred to him/her by the Managers/Managing Director of the company in respect to the operations/activities in the estate, management of immature and mature plantations, Pests and disease control etc.(vi) He/She will collect field data on various aspects viz. methods/procedures in respect of the agricultural operations, extraction of yield etc. in the company and will analyze the same with reference to standards if any, to be followed in such matters and will report details of the analysis and conclusions thereon with his/her observations, suggestions if any, for improvement in the system, methods, procedures etc. periodically – ie. at least once in two months. (vii) He/She will also provide consultancy/follow-up/ liaison services for the company in the meetings and also for interaction with the institutions like Rubber Board on matters in which his/her services are desired by the company. (viii) He/She will also be provided with to and fro conveyance from the Head Office, Punalur to Estates and to other destinations at which he/she have to visit for extending the consultancy services to the company. He/She will not be eligible for any other benefits from the company by virtue of this consultancy engagement.
How to apply :
Interested persons may apply with their detailed Bio-Data along with attested copies of certificates/documents in respect of their qualification, experience, age etc. to the Manager (P&A) in the above address on or before 27-10-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RPL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016