Repco Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ CA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Director on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Repco Bank
Vacancy Name : Executive Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ CA/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000 – 78,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Repco Bank, “REPCO TOWER”, 33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai -17
Detail Of Repco Bank Executive Director Recruitment:
Repco Bank is a Govt. of India organization coming under the Ministry of Home Affairs having its presence in South India. The Bank invites applications for the post of Executive Director from Indian Citizens fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate shall satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Qualification: Minimum qualification is a Graduate Degree preferably in Economics, Commerce, Engineering, Chartered Accountancy or MBA from a recognized University.
- Present Cadre: Officers working at the level of not less than Scale VII in Repco Bank/ General Manager (Scale VII) in Public Sector Banks/ equivalent cadre in Private Sector Bank/Cooperative Banks/ Financial Institutions.
- Age: Not more than 58 years as on 30.06.2015.
- Remuneration: The selected candidates will be offered Basic Salary in the scale of Rs.65000 – 78000 with annual increment @ 3% and D.A. thereon (subject to revision). The candidate will also be eligible for allowances, perquisites, incentives and other benefits as
applicable to Executive Directors of Public Sector Banks, as communicated by Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services from time to time and other rules of the Bank.
Selection Procedure For Repco Bank – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Director Vacancy in Repco Bank:
- Those who are in employment at present shall send their applications through the proper channel of their present employer. They can send copy of the application in advance before the due date. In case of selection, the appointee must resign / retire from their present employment.
- The candidate should have proven management, leadership and excellent communication skills. The applicant should have adequate knowledge and experience in Banking Operations, Marketing of Banking Products, Credit Appraisal and recovery, regulatory matters, treasury operations and information technology.
- The place of posting shall be at Chennai.
- The applications in the prescribed format given below with curriculum vitae containing name and contact details of two references alongwith one passport size photograph shall be sent in a closed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Executive Director of Repco Bank” addressed to the Joint General Manager (Admin) at the above address by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach on or before 10th June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|