Repco Bank invites online application for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Junior Assistant/ Clerk for Graduation or Post Graduation holders
Company name :Repco Bank
Posts :Probationary Officer/ Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Qualification : Graduation or Post Graduation
Salary : Rs.15296-29892/- p.m
No of Post : 115
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 27.11.2014
Details of Post :
Probationary Officer/ Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Financial Experts. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of Junior Assistant/Clerks and Probationary Officers. The Salary structure of employees of the bank is same as that of IBA norms.
Name of the Post :Probationary Officer
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification :Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognised by UGC
- Age : 21-30
- Remuneration :29892/-
Name of the Post :Junior Assistant/Clerk
- No of Post : 100
- Qualification :Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC.
- Age : 21-28
- Remuneration :15296/-
PROBATION PERIOD :-
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months for Junior Assistant and 24 months for Probationary Officer of active service from the date of his/her joining the Bank. Management reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Probationary Officer Recruitment, Candidates should have knowledge (to read, write and speak) of any one of the Southern India regional Languages viz Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam and Kannada. Recruitment of clerical cadre in our bank is done on State-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State (Ref.1.3). Proficiency in the Official Language of the particular State is essential (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State) for which vacancies a candidate can apply. Others need not apply
- Probationary Officer
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates 400.00
- All others 750.00
- Junior Assistant/Clerks
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates 300.00
- General and all others 600.00
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Candidates working in Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt. undertaking / Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for Group Discussion/Interview, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered .
- Ex-servicemen will be required to produce copies of their testimonials if called for interview .
- Candidates will have to submit the examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of examination.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of Repco Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of Repco Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Repco Bank in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Repco Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Repco Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Repco Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Repco Bank Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination
- Selected candidates shall be willing to serve anywhere in five southern state and UT of puducherry
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct:-Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Banker’s website.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
HOW TO APPLY :
Before applying online, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates to go to the Repco Bank website www.repcobank.com and www.repcobank.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Repco Bank|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016