Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Branch Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Branch Manager Job on or before 02.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)|
|Vacancy Name||Branch Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Salary||Rs.6,00,000/- per annum|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032|
Detail of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Branch Manager Recruitment:
- POST CODE: BM-KAR- APR2015
- Position: Branch Manager
- Location: Various locations at Karnataka
- Profile: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work especially business development
- Eligibility: 1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-04-2015 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience) 2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage. 3. Minimum 3 years experience in Housing Finance/Retail Lending and at least 1-2 years of experience as Branch Head or retail credit / marketing of financial products / branch operations in banks/ HFCs/FIs. Exposure in mortgage lending will be preferred. 4. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must. 5. Fluency in Kannada (read, write & speak) besides English is must. 6. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- Job Description • To source new business (home loan/LAP) as per target given in conformity with the credit policy of the Company • To handle lending operations of branch, which require speedy processing of applications /initial credit appraisal at branch level/follow up of loan approvals with CO / disbursements/ post disbursal monitoring. • To coordinate with panel valuers / advocates for effective delivery • To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA • Timely achievement of business targets set under different parameters and make the branch a profit center • To ensure effective brand building and business promotion (through various marketing and sales activities) • To ensure prompt and best client service • To ensure good overall house keeping
- Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has adopted a performance linked ESOP scheme.
Selection Procedure for Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Branch Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Branch Manager Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 2nd May 2015: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.05.2015