Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Officer on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited Corporate Office 3rd Floor, Alexander SquareNew No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
Detail of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Officer Recruitment:
- POST : OSD (on retainer basis)
- POST CODE: OSD/CHE-2015
- Position: Officer on Special Duty
- Location: Chennai
- Age not exceeding 62 years as on 31-01-2015
- Retired bankers (Scale – II & above as per IBA scale) with experience in Vigilance, Inspection
- Duration of Contract: 1 year, renewable by further 2 years (as per the extant Company policy) in tranches based on satisfactory performance
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.22,000/- per month + Meal coupon+ out of station travel expenses as per policy
- Scope of Work/ Job Description 1) To conduct disciplinary proceedings as per the Company’s Conduct Regulations and Discipline & Appeal Regulations and as per the extant Company Policy. 2) To ensure speedy processing & documentation of disciplinary cases at all stages 3) Conducting periodic inspection of RHFL Branches as per Inspection Policy /Concurrent Audit (as the case may be) 4) Ensure proper maintenance of Books of Accounts and Records, Registers in RHFL branches as required as per the Company Policy. 5) Scrutiny of all petty cash vouchers, maintenance of cash transactions, cash deposits with Bank accounts physical verification of closing balance of cash. A note on whether adequate security is maintained in cash transactions. Whether all cash transaction vouchers are supported by necessary evidences and receiver / payee has signed the cash vouchers. Overnight cash remains under the dual control as defined under company policy. 6) Verification of all Bank vouchers and transactions, maintenance of Bank balance as per the guidelines / circulars issued by the Corporate Office from time to time. Verifying whether Bank reconciliation has been carried out at regular intervals. Review of Bank Reconciliation Statement and statement of account provided by the Bank. Review of items pending for more than a month in the Bank Reconciliation Statement. Reviewing whether all Banks payment vouchers are supported by relevant documents. Reviewing whether no idle balances are held in the current account. Reviewing whether There are any stale cheques, which are outstanding for more than six months warranting reversal. 7) Verification of Fixed Assets and review of Fixed Asset Register maintained by the branch. Recording of purchase, sale and transfer of fixed assets in the fixed asset register.8) Whether TDS has been made properly in all payments as per the guidelines in force from time to time. 9) Whether Processing Fee/Administrative Fee has been collected correctly, checking for under/over recovery. 10) Whether Recovery Charges have been debited appropriately on respective accounts on then and there basis and recovered. 11) Calculation of PEMI Interest and correctness of receipts 12) Collection of pre-payment charges and omissions if any noticed 13) Whether, the branch has been regular in depositing all cheques in Bank account in time. 14) Verification of refund of processing and prepayment charges, etc., as per the Company policy and required approvals obtained from appropriate authorities. 15) Review of General Ledger and if any discrepancies noticed. 16) Review Of Inter branch Transactions and Status of Long Pending Items 17) Long pending items in Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors. Whether account wise and date wise break –up available for amount outstanding in EMI/PEMI received in advance account. 18) Whether All Loan Sanction Order’s conditions are complied with including loan documentation and enforcement of documents. Obtaining Primary Security Documents and documents related to Collateral Security if any as stipulated in the Loan Sanction Order. Checking of primary security documents for authenticity. 19) Post Disbursement review of loans. 20) Customer Relationship and Customer Grievance/Complaint Redressal 21) Verification of Compliance With KYC / AML Guidelines 22) Monitoring of the process of collection of post dated cheques 23) Adequacy of Recovery Proceedings prior to initiating actions under SARFESI Act
- The engagement is purely on a retainer basi s and it will not entitle the retainer to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company.
- During the contract period if the Company feels that retainer is not capable of discharging his assigned duties satisfactorily, the Company may at it discretion terminate the contract at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
Selection Procedure for Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Officer Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply by filling up the enclosed bio data form and send it to the below address in a sealed cover mentioning the POST CODE on the envelope: General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited Corporate Office 3rd Floor, Alexander SquareNew No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 The applications as per format and as per the process mentioned above shall reach the addressee on or before 10th March 2015. Applications received in any other format or after due date shall not be considered. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015