Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Recovery Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Recovery Officer Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Vacancy Name : Recovery Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
Detail of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Recovery Officer Recruitment:
- Position: Recovery Officer
- Location: To be based at any location in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, AP and would involve extensive touring to any assigned location
- Eligibility: 1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-09-2015 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience) 2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage. 3. Minimum 3 years experience OFFICER in COLLECTION / RECOVERY 4. Should be familiar with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings. 5. Fluency in Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu (read, write & speak), as applicable, besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi would be advantageous. 6. Should be ready to travel extensively 7. Should possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license 8. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- Job Description To coordinate with appropriate Head in Recovery issues To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA Timely achievement of Recovery targets of all branches under his jurisdiction and prompt reporting. Assisting in any other branch work as assigned from time to time To ensure prompt and best client service
- Key Competencies Required Good communication skill – verbal and written Negotiation skill Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management Analytical ability Planning and organizing skill Time management skill Target orientation Proficiency in MS-Word
- Pay & Perquisites: For Manager (Band II): CTC starting from Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has adopted a performance linked ESOP scheme. Depending on suitability, selected candidates can be considered even for Assistant Manager (Band I) scale (starting CTC 3.70 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable)) or even for Manager (Trainee) position (off role for 6-12 months with fixed stipend ranging between Rs. 20,000/- p.m. to Rs. 25,000/- p.m. plus Sodexo), eligible for regularization depending on performance during training period.
Selection Procedure for Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Recovery Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Recovery Officer Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) :
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 30th September 2015: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016