Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Branch Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Branch Manager on or before 23/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Vacancy Name : Branch Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.6.25 Lacs/-Per Annum
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
Detail Of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Branch Manager Recruitment:
- POST CODE: BM – KAR/AP/GUJ (as applicable) – SEP2015
- Position: Branch Manager
- Location: Bellary, Gulbarga in Karnataka Vizag in Andhra Pradesh Ahmedabad and surrounding locations in Gujarat
- Profile: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections and ensuring profitability of operations
- Eligibility: 1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-06-2015 (further relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience) 2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage. 3. Minimum 3 years experience in Housing Finance/Retail Lending and at least 1-2 years of experience as Branch Head with exposure in retail credit / marketing of financial products / branch operations in banks/ HFCs/FIs. Exposure in mortgage lending will be preferred. 4. Public Sector Banking experience (with exposure in Retail Lending) will be advantageous. 5. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must. 6. Fluency in Marathi and Guajarati, as the case may be, (read, write & speak) besides English is must. 7. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- Job Description : To source quality and quantity business (home loan/LAP) as per target given in conformity with the credit policy of the Company • To handle lending operations of branch, which require speedy processing of loan applications /initial credit appraisal at branch level/follow up of loan approvals with CO / disbursements/ post disbursal monitoring. • To coordinate with panel valuers / advocates for effective delivery within stipulated turnaround time. • To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / delinquency. Preliminary knowledge of proceedings under SARFAESI Act 2002 will be advantageous. • Timely achievement of business targets set under different parameters and make the branch a profit center. • To ensure effective brand building and business promotion (through various marketing and sales activities) in new locations • To ensure prompt and best client service • To ensure good overall housekeeping and compliance with all statutory requirements • In case of a new location- selection of premises, lease execution, supervising furnishing, second level recruitment etc. under the guidance and supervision of Corporate Office / Regional office as per Company guidelines. • The position will have 2-3 on roll employees and 1-2 off roll staff reporting to him/her.
- Key Competencies Required • Good communication skill – verbal and written • Negotiation skill • Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management • Multitasking ability ( as the Company does not operate through separate verticals for sourcing, operations and collections) • Analytical ability • Planning and organizing skill • Time management skill • Target orientation • Creativity (for brand building and goodwill generation for the Company in a new location) • Proficiency in MS-Word
- Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.6.25 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has adopted a performance linked ESOP scheme.
Selection Procedure For Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Branch Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Branch Manager Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 23rd September 2015: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 Otherwise, the scanned copies of the bio-data (as per Company prescribed format) as well as the detailed CV can also be sent to [email protected] (Mail subject should mention the post code and candidate Name (E.g. POST CODE: BMKAR/AP/GUJ (as applicable)- SEPT 2015- Rajesh Khedkar) within the due date. Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/09/2015