Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Clerk Job on or before 02.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||23 posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 /- per annum|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032|
Detail of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Clerk Recruitment:
- POST CODE: Exe/VAR/Apr-2015
- LOCATION: Kumbakonam, Perundurai, Marthandam, Erode, Chidambaram, Kelambakkam, Perambalur, Thanjavur, Vellore in TN, Anantapur, Guntur in AP, Basaveshwaranagar in Karnataka, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Anand in Gujarat Nasik, Nagpur, Amravati, Ahmednagar, Nanded, Kolhapur, Aurangabad in Maharashtra Kolkata in West Bengal
- Age: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-04-2015, (maximum relaxation for 5 years with commensurate relevant experience).
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks – in (10+2+3) format through regular classroom course from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence). Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Desired Profile: Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home loan/operations/sales/retail credit etc. Fluency in English besides relevant local language Tamil/Bengali/ Telugu/Kannada/Marathi/Gujarati as the case may be) is preferred. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage. Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
- FOR ON-ROLL:
- SALARY: Starting Gross Pay Rs. 16,000/- (approx) per month plus other benefits as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the management.
- PROBATION for on-roll employees: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
- FOR OFF-ROLL: STIPEND: As per Company policy Training period for off-roll: 1 year(extendable based on performance). Please Note: 1. The engagement is purely as a Trainee and it will not entitle the trainee to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the benefits/ privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company 2. However, after completion of training, if the performance is found satisfactory, trainee will be given suitable opportunity for regularization under suitable cadre under the extant rules & regulations of the Company. 3. During the period of training if the Company feels that trainee is not capable of continuing the training, the Company may at it discretion terminate the training at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc. Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc. Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently. Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work Nature of work will include marketing activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Selection Procedure for Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.05.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Clerk Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable) along with 1 set of photocopy of all original testimonials and latest payslip (if applicable) to the following address. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
- Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing “Application for the post of CLERICAL CADRE – VARIOUS LOCATIONS” (as the case may be) shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 2nd May, 2015:
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to either offer Clerical (on-roll) or Trainee (off-roll on contract) position to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.05.2015