Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Graduate Trainees on or before 23/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Vacancy Name :Graduate Trainees
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.7,500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL), Across India
Detail Of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Graduate Trainees Recruitment:
- Graduate Trainees (off-roll) required in the following branches of RHFL on retainer basis for 1 year contract period
- Eligibility: Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-09-2015 (relaxation for 5 years with commensurate relevant experience). Any Graduation, preferably B Com, in 10+2+3 format through regular classroom course from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in operations/sales/retail credit. Fluency in Marathi/Telugu (read/write/speak), as the case may be, besides English is a must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage. Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc. Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc. Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently. Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
- Stipend: Starting stipend would be Rs. 7500 p.m. for Tier-III locations (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Sodexo Meal Coupons
Selection Procedure For Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Graduate Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Graduate Trainees Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply at the location as given above on or before September 23rd, 2015. Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format will not be considered.
- The engagement is purely as a Trainee and it will not entitle the trainee to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the benefits/ privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company. It is expected that the trainee would reside near the place of posting so that commuting would not hinder daily activities. During the training period, the trainee may be transferred to any branch within 100 kms from the place of posting, based on business exigencies/training need.
- However, after completion of training, if the performance is found satisfactory, trainee will be given suitable opportunity for regularization under suitable cadre under the extant rules & regulations of the Company.
- During the period of training if the Company feels that trainee is not capable of continuing the training, the Company may at it discretion terminate the training at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer stipend/position to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/09/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016