Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Credit Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Credit Officers on or before 13/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Vacancy Name : Credit Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.6.25 lakhs per annum
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
Detail Of Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) Credit Officers Recruitment:
- POST CODE: CREDIT/CHE/ DEC2015
- Position: Credit Officers
- Location: Chennai
- Eligibility: 1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-12-2015 (relaxation upto the age of 40 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience.) 2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage. 3. Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience in credit appraisal in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in home loan / other retail lending. 4. Fluency in English is must. Knowledge of Tamil is also a requirement. Knowledge of spoken Hindi would be an added advantage. 5. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above. 6. Candidate (currently in employment) who can join within a short span of time would be preferred 7. Ex-employees of RHFL will not be considered for elevated cadre.
- Job Description: CREDIT APPRAISAL Scrutiny of loan applications online and ascertaining eligibility vis-à-vis different loan products of RHFL. Ascertaining KYC compliance for processing of applications Assessment of Borrower’s Income – Both employed and Business proposals. Analysis of Balance Sheet and other financial statements. Assessment of value of properties with the help of GV and MV and verification of reports given by Panel valuers in assessment of value of properties. Appraisal and Sanction of Loans in conformity with Credit Policy of the company Verification of all the above in the system. In particular about Legal documents and KYC documents. Thorough knowledge on online sanctions under the loan origination system (in house module) and Core Banking Environment. Sanctioning of loans Capability to communicate with branches in connection with credit proposal related queries in effective manner. Ability to take decisions faster. To know about the topography of the branches allotted and find out the potential of the areas for improving the business.
- OTHER AREAS Handling Regulatory compliance issues To train new recruits/ updating knowledge of latest trend in Market / Real Estate/Housing etc. Drafting Circulars and writing letters to regulatory bodies, bankers etc independently. To conduct Inspections of properties, business premises. Attending Loan Camps. Post sanction matters and Loan sanctions modifications Assisting the branches in post sanction follow up and recovery if required. Contribute effectively to improve existing systems and procedures
- Key Competencies Required Good analytical ability • Reasonable quantitative aptitude Understanding of financial statements Good written and oral communication in English Negotiation skill Time Management Skill Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.6.25 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has a performance linked ESOP scheme.
Selection Procedure For Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) – Credit Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/01/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Credit Officers Vacancy in Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL):
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable) along with a detailed CV. Applications sent without the prescribed bio-data format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 5.00pm on 13th January 2016: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032 Otherwise, the scanned copies of the bio-data (as per Company prescribed format) as well as the detailed CV can also be sent to email@example.com (Mail subject should mention the post code and candidate Name (E.g. POST CODE: CREDIT/CHE/ DEC2015- Senthilkumar M) within the due date. Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/01/2016