Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre with Graduate holders
Company name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Posts : Clerical Cadre
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : NA
Location : Chennai & Karnataka
Last date to apply : 06/09/2014
Details of Post :
- POST CODE: Exe/TN-KAR/AUG-2014
- LOCATION: Peenya in Karnataka, Saravanampatti and Avinashi in Tamil Nadu
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks – in (10+2+3) format through regular classroom course from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence). Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Desired Profile:
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home loan/operations/sales/retail credit etc.
- Fluency in Tamil (for TN locations) and Kannada (for Karnataka location) besides English is a must
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
- SALARY: Starting Gross Pay Rs. 16,000/- (approx) per month plus other benefits as per Company Policy
- Age: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-08-2014, (maximum relaxation for 5 years with commensurate relevant experience).
- PROBATION: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
- To assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc. would be requires
- Capability to handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently will be preferred.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable) along with 1 set of photocopy of all original testimonials and latest payslip (if applicable) to the following address. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing “Application for the post of CLERICAL CADRE – TN /KAR” (as the case may be) shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before 6th September, 2014 2pm: The Deputy General Manager (HR),Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
- Applications received after due date and by any other mode will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to either offer Executive (on Probation) or Trainee (on contract) position to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
- For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 06/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RHFL|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016