Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Branch Manager with Any Graduation holders
Company name :Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Posts :Branch Manager
Qualification : Any Graduation
Salary : Rs.50000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :6/10/2014
Details of Post :
- POST CODE: BM-TN- SEPT2014
- Position: Branch Manager
- Location: Various locations in Tamil Nadu, AP, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala, Gujarat
- Profile: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work especially business development
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-09-2014 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Housing Finance/Retail Lending and at least 1-2 years of experience as Branch Head or retail credit / marketing of financial products / branch operations in banks/ HFCs/FIs. Exposure in mortgage lending will be preferred.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must.
- Fluency in respective vernacular language besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
- For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- To source new business (home loan/LAP) as per target given in conformity with the credit policy of the Company
- To handle lending operations of branch, which require speedy processing of applications /initial credit appraisal at branch level/follow up of loan approvals with CO / disbursements/ post disbursal monitoring.
- To coordinate with panel valuers / advocates for effective delivery
- To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA
- Timely achievement of business targets set under different parameters and make the branch a profit center
- To ensure effective brand building and business promotion (through various marketing and sales activities)
- To ensure prompt and best client service
Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has a performance linked ESOP scheme.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before 6thOctober, 2014:
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlistedcandidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :6/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RHFL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017