Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre (Recovery) with Graduate holders
Company name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Posts : Clerical Cadre (Recovery)
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Clerical Cadre (Recovery)
RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL CADRE (RECOVERY) AT CHENNAI
- POST CODE: EXE/CHE/REC/2014
- LOCATION: Chennai (would involve touring to any assigned locations frequently)
- Age: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-09-2014 (maximum relaxation for 5 years with commensurate relevant experience).
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks – in (10+2+3) format from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Desired Profile:
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home loan/recovery etc.
- Familiarity with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings will be an added advantage.
- Should have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Tamil is a must besides English. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to travel extensively
- Should possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license
- For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To assist in coordinating with appropriate Head in Recovery issues
- To monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA
- Timely achievement of Recovery targets of all branches under his jurisdiction and prompt reporting.
- To ensure prompt and best client service
- SALARY: Starting Gross Pay Rs. 16,000/- (approx) per month plus other benefits as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the management.
- PROBATION: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable) along with 1 set of photocopy of all original testimonials and latest payslip (if applicable) to the following address. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the post code shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before October 06, 2014:
General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai –600 032
Applications received after due date and by any other mode will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. The Company also reserves the right to either offer Executive/ AM (on Probation) or Trainee (on contract) position to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RHFL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|