Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Credit Officers with Graduation holders
Company name : Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Posts : Credit Officers
Qualification : Graduation
Salary : Rs.6,00,000/- P.A.
No of Post : 01
Location : Tamil Nadu
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Position: Credit Officers
- Location: Various locations in Tamil Nadu
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-09-2014 (relaxation can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience)
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB shall be given additional weightage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in retail lending/credit processing.
- Fluency in Tamil besides English is must.
- For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
- Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms. The company has a performance linked ESOP scheme.
Job Description :
- Scrutiny of loan applications online and ascertaining eligibility vis-à-vis different loan products of RHFL.
- Ascertaining KYC compliance for processing of applications
- Assessment of Borrower’s Income – Both employed and Business proposals.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and other financial statements.
- Assessment of value of properties with the help of GV and MV and verification of reports given by Panel valuers in assessment of value of properties.
- Appraisal and Sanction of Loans in conformity with Credit Policy of the company
- Verification of all the above in the system. In particular about Legal documents and KYC documents.
- Thorough knowledge on online sanctions under the loan origination system (in house module) and Core Banking Environment.
- Sanctioning of loans
- Capability to communicate with branches in connection with credit proposal related queries in effective manner.
- Ability to take decisions faster.
- To know about the topography of the branches allotted and find out the potential of the areas for improving the business.
OTHER AREAS :
- Handling Regulatory compliance issues
- To train new recruits/ updating knowledge of latest trend in Market / Real Estate/Housing etc.
- Drafting Circulars and writing letters to regulatory bodies, bankers etc independently.
- To conduct Inspections of properties, business premises.
- Attending Loan Camps.
- Post sanction matters and Loan sanctions modifications
- Assisting the branches in post sanction follow up and recovery if required.
- Contribute effectively to improve existing systems and procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before 6th October, 2014:
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RHFL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017