Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) invites application for the recruitment of Manager (Inspection) with B.Com, BBM, B.Sc holders
Company name :Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Posts :Manager (Inspection)
Qualification : B.Com, BBM, B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 33,000 per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 6/10/2014
Details of Post :
- POST : Manager (Inspection)
- POST CODE: INSP/ CHE/ 2014
- Location: Chennai
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-09-2014. Relaxation can be considered based on commensurate relevant experience.
- Qualification : B.Com, BBM, B.Sc (PG preferable) in 10+2+3 format from a UGC recognized University under regular course (not part time / correspondence). Graduates from Open University will not be considered
- Experience : Minimum Three years experience in branch operation/inspection/credit.
- Working knowledge of Tamil besides fluency in English required. Remuneration: Gross Salary of Rs. 33,000 per month (approx) + Meal coupon+ out of station travel expenses as per policy
Scope of Work/ Job Description
- Conducting periodic inspection of Company’s Branches as per Inspection Policy /Concurrent Audit / Offsite Inspection (as the case may be)
- Ensure proper maintenance of Books of Accounts and Records, Registers in RHFL branches as required as per the Company Policy.
- Scrutiny of all petty cash vouchers, maintenance of cash transactions, cash deposits with Bank accounts physical verification of closing balance of cash. A note on whether adequate security is maintained in cash transactions. Whether all cash transaction vouchers are supported by necessary evidences and receiver / payee has signed the cash vouchers. Overnight cash remains under he dual control as defined under company policy.
- Verification of all Bank vouchers and transactions, maintenance of Bank balance as per the guidelines / circulars issued by the Corporate Office from time to time. Bank reconciliation has been carried out at regular intervals. Review of Bank Reconciliation Statement and statement of account provided by the Bank. Review of items pending for more than a month in the Bank Reconciliation Statement. All Bank payment vouchers are supported by relevant documents. No idle balances are held in the current account. There are no stale cheques, which are outstanding for more than three months warranting reversal.
- Verification of maintenance of various registers including Fixed Assets register and review of the said registers maintained by the branch. Recording of purchase, sale and transfer of fixed assets in he fixed asset register shall be ensured.
- Whether TDS has been made properly in all payments as per the guidelines in force from time to time.
- Whether Processing Fee/Administrative Fee has been collected correctly, checking for under/over recovery.
- Verifying execution of all the loan agreements, Original property documents, EM creation, MOD registration , availability of post MOD ECs .
- Whether All Loan Sanction Order’s conditions are complied with including loan documentation and enforcement of documents. Obtaining Primary Security Documents and documents related to Collateral Security if any as stipulated in the Loan Sanction Order. Checking of primary security documents for authenticity.
- Ensuring collection of Interest Subsidy / CERSAI charges at the time of closure of loan accounts.
- Calculation of PEMI Interest and correctness of receipts
- Collection of pre-payment charges and omissions if any noticed
- Whether, the branch has been regular in depositing all cheques in Bank account in time.
- Verification of refund of processing and prepayment charges, etc., as per the Company policy and required approvals obtained from appropriate authorities.
- Review of General Ledger and if any discrepancies noticed.
- Review Of Inter branch Transactions and Status of Long Pending Items
- Long pending items in Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors. Whether account wise and date wise break –up available for amount outstanding in EMI/PEMI received in advance account.
- Post Disbursement review of loans.
- Customer Relationship and Customer Grievance/Complaint Redressal
- Verification of Compliance With KYC / AML Guidelines
- Monitoring of the process of collection of post dated cheques
HOW TO APPLY :
For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility criterion as detailed above.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 6/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RHFL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017