Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacists through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Pharmacists Job on or before 30/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Reserve Bank of India (RBI), HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Pharmacists Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati invites applications from qualified Pharmacists for engagement as a Pharmacist on ad hoc and hourly remuneration basis on the following terms and conditions:
- Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs.300/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs.1500/- per day and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer any right for a temporary or permanent post in the Bank’s service.
- He/She will not be a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the Bank.
- He/She will be required to work in any of the Bank’s dispensaries at Guwahati during the working hours of that dispensary. The remuneration will depend upon the number of hours, for which his/her services are utilized by the Bank. He/She may also be required to attend dispensary whenever and wherever required by the Bank.
- The Bank has the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason thereof.
- The candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University of North Eastern States ( Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura) and who are registered with Pharmacy Council of the respective States under Pharmacy Act, 1948
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Pharmacists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Pharmacists Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Interested Candidates may send their applications in the enclosed format alongwith photocopies of certificates, to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001 so as to reach us on or before December 30, 2014. Candidates having requisite qualifications and suitable experience will be short listed for interview. Mere possession of eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview. The envelope containing the Application should be superscribed “ Application for the post of Pharmacist on Ad hoc Basis”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/12/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From RBI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Bank jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017