Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist on or before 12/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy Name :Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.300/-per hour
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad -3800014
Detail Of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Pharmacist Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad (the ‘Bank’) invites applications from qualified Pharmacists for serving as a Pharmacist on contract and on daily remuneration basis on the following terms and conditions:
- Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per hour with a maximum of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs.1500/- per day and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities. Initially the Pharmacist will be engaged for two hours daily, on week days (i.e. from Monday to Friday).
- The Bank has the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason thereof.
- Pharmacist is required to comply with and obey all orders and directions, which may from time to time be issued by an employee of the Bank or Bank’s
Medical Officer or Medical Consultant under whose jurisdiction, superintendence and control he is placed.
- He should maintain strict secrecy regarding the Bank’s affairs and serve the Bank honestly and loyally with high integrity.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer any right for a temporary or permanent post in the Bank’s service.
- He will not be a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the Bank.
- Whenever necessity arises he will be required to work in any of the Bank’s dispensaries at Ahmedabad during the working hours of that dispensary and remuneration will be paid depending upon the number of hours, for which his services are utilized by the Bank.
Selection Procedure For Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Pharmacist Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
The candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948, may send their application in the enclosed format along with photocopies of certificates to The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad -3800014 so that the application is received on or before October 12, 2015. Experienced candidates shall be given preference.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015