Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Attendant on or before 18/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017|
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Technical Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited from Indian citizens who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are residing in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh for enlistment in the Wait List to the post (01) of Technical Attendant(Liftman-cum-Wireman)in Class‐IV cadre at Reserve Bank of India, Chandigarh
- Zone of Recruitment:- Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Union Territory of Chandigarh
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualifications : Minimum – 10th Pass Maximum – Undergraduate
- Educational/Technical Qualifications: Minimum Std 10th pass. Maximum Undergraduate (pass from an educational institute recognised by the State Government). Candidate should possess 2nd Class Wireman’s licence and should have some experience in operation of lifts and some knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts. Lift Attendant’s authorization/licence/certificate from a competent authority as per requirement stipulated by the State Government/ Union Territory. The candidates are requested to produce original certificates/testimonials etc. for verification at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificate/s will be accepted by the Bank.
- Age limit The lower and upper age limit for the post is 18 and 25 years respectively as on 01.03.2015. However, the upper age limit is be relaxable for: (i) SC & ST candidates by 5 years, OBC by 3 years, (ii) Ex-serviceman candidate to the extent of number of years of service in the armed forces plus additional 3 years, subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years, (iii) Displaced persons from Jammu and Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 by 5 years
- Pay & Allowances: Initial starting pay of `6350/- per month, in the scale of ` 6350- 220-7230-260-8010-300-8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750(20years)+ allowances as admissible from time-to-time. The total emoluments at the starting scale at the time of issue of advertisement works out to be ` 16,215/- per month (approximately).
- Experience: candidate should have experience of handling work relating to operation of lift and knowledge of electrical work connected with lifts etc.
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Technical Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/04/2015
- Selection will be made through written test and/ or interview of eligible candidates. The candidates found suitable will be placed in the waiting list to be prepared subject to vacancy and reservation requirements.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for written test/interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to restrict the number of Candidates to be called for written test / interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply for Technical Attendant Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- Graduate / Degree holders are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application published herewith. Application in any other format is liable to be rejected.
- The format of the application form published herewith should not itself be used as Application. A4 sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm) should be used for Application. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/Capital) / Punjabi.
- Application should be supported by the following documents: • Attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications. (No originals should be sent with the application). • Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
- The application must be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the Reception Counter Reserve Bank of India, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017 on any day between 10.00 am to 04.00 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Technical Attendant (Liftman-cum-Wireman)”. Applications should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Central Vista, Sector- 17, Chandigarh-160017. One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
- No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement given thereof.
- Intending candidates satisfying the eligibility norms such as educational qualification, age limit, experience etc., may send their applications in the prescribed format along with photocopies of their certificates /testimonials to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Central Vista, Sector 17, Chandigarh-160017 on or before April 18, 2015. For full details such as eligibility criteria and downloading prescribed form please visit our website www.rbi.org.in or may contact at the above address or may refer to Employment News dated April 04, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/04/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017