Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part-Time Medical Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part-Time Medical Consultants on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Part-Time Medical Consultants|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Main Building, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001|
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Part-Time Medical Consultants Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office invites applications from eligible Doctors possessing MBBS degree of any recognized university in the allopathic system of medicine and/or having post graduate degree in General Medicine with at least 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner to fill up 4 posts of Part-Time Medical Consultants on contract basis with fixed remuneration (2 OBC and 2 Unreserved) at Bank’s dispensaries viz. Bank House Dispensary, Dhanastra Officers’ Quarters Dispensary, Bhandup Staff Quarters Dispensary and Dahisar Staff Quarters Dispensary.
The remuneration is fixed at Rs. 450/- per hour for the first 3 years of contractual service and Rs. 550/- per hour after completion of 3 years of contractual service. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. Further, no superannuation benefits viz. pension, Provident Fund or gratuity will be payable. No leave would be admissible. No perquisites/facilities also would be made available. Taxes on the income would be deducted at sources as per extant rates and Government notifications
Medical Consultant has to attend to the Office/Staff/Officers’ (Quarters) dispensary with duty hours on week days (Monday to Friday) as given below:
- Bank House Qtrs.Dispensary, 156, Backbay Reclamation, Near Mantralaya, Mumbai -400020 From 5.00 pm To 6.00 pm
- Officer’s Quarters ‘Dhanastra’ Dispensary, 122, N. P. Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005 From 6.15 pm To 7.15 pm
- Staff Quarters Bhandup Dispensary, Bhandup (East), Mumbai- 400042 From 9.00 am To 11.30 am
- Staff Quarters Dahisar Dispensary, Dahisar (West), Mumabi – 400068 From 9.00 am To 11.30 am
Code of Conduct for Medical Consultants whose services are engaged on contract and on hourly basis with fixed remuneration:
- Every Medical Consultant shall observe, comply with and obey all orders and directions which may from time to time be given to him/her by any person or persons under whose jurisdiction, superintendence or control he may for the time being be placed.
- Every Medical Consultant shall maintain the strictest secrecy regarding the Bank’s affairs and the affairs of its constituents and shall not divulge, directly or indirectly, any information of a confidential nature either to a member of the public or of the Bank’s staff, unless compelled to do so by judicial or other authority, or unless instructed to do so by a superior officer in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Every medical Consultant shall serve the Bank honestly and faithfully and shall use his/her utmost endeavours to promote the interests of the Bank, and shall show courtesy and attention in all transactions.
- No Medical Consultant shall take an active part in politics or any political demonstration, or stand for election as member for a Municipal Council, District Board or any Legislative Body.
- No Medical Consultant shall become or continue to be a member or office-bearer of, or be otherwise directly or indirectly associated with, any trade union or a federation of such trade union or resort to, or in any way abet, any form of strike or participate in any violent, unseemly or indecent demonstration in connection with any matter pertaining to his/her terms and conditions of contract.
- No Medical Consultant may contribute to the press anything relating to the affairs of the Reserve Bank of India without the prior sanction in writing from the Bank or publish any document, paper, or information which may come into his/her possession in his capacity as Medical Consultant of the Bank.
- A Medical Consultant shall not solicit or accept any gift from any employee.
- A Medical Consultant shall not absent from his duties without the permission from the Bank and making alternate arrangement acceptable to the Bank during his/her absence. Such alternate arrangement shall not exceed five days at a time.
- A Medical Consultant shall not outsource his/her service to the Bank.
- A Medical Consultant shalla) strictly abide by any law relating to intoxicating drinks or drugs in force in any area in which he/she may, for the time being happen to be; b) not be under the influence of any intoxicating drink or drug while on duty and shall also take care that performance of his/her duties at any time is not affected in any way by the influence of such drink or drug; c) refrain from consuming, in a public place, any intoxicating drink or drug; d) not appear in a public place in a state of intoxication; e) not use any intoxicating drink or drug to excess.
- Explanation: The term “public place” would include clubs even exclusively meant for members where it is permissible for the members to invite non-members as guests, bars and restaurants, public conveyances and all other places to which the public have or are permitted to have access, whether on payment or otherwise.
- No Medical Consultant shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any women employee (including contract labours) at work place. Explanation: For this purpose, “Sexual Harassment” shall include such unwelcome sexually determined behaviour, whether directly or by implication as:- (a) Physical contact and advances, (b) Demand or request for sexual favours, (c) Sexually coloured remarks, (d) Showing pornography, (e) Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature.
- The contract is liable to be terminated if a Medical Consultant is arrested for debt or on a criminal charge or is detained in pursuance of any process of law.
- Medical Consultant shall not give, solicit or receive nor shall offer to give solicit or receive, any gift, gratuity, commission or bonus in consideration of or return for the referring, recommending or procuring of any patient for medical, surgical or other treatment. You shall not directly or indirectly, participate in or be a party to act of division, transference, assignment, subordination, rebating, splitting or refunding of any fee for medical, surgical or other treatment.
- The provision at 13 above shall apply with equal force to the referring, recommending or procuring by him/her or any person, specimen or material for diagnostic purposes or other study/work.
- The contract is liable to be terminated in case a Medical Consultant commits a breach of the code of conduct of the Bank mentioned above or the terms and conditions of the contract accepted by him/her, displays negligence, inefficiency or indolence, or knowingly does anything detrimental to the interests of the Bank or in conflict with its instructions or is guilty of any other act of misconduct.
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Part-Time Medical Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Part-Time Medical Consultants Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Intending candidates satisfying the eligibility norms may send their applications along with photocopies of their certificates/testimonials to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Main Building, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before April 10, 2015. Further details may be obtained from the Recruitment Section, Mumbai Regional Office or from Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015