Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Guard through recruitment notification – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Security Guard on or before 28/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy Name : Security Guard
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-6,350-13,750/-pm
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Reserve Bank of India (RBI),Jahangirabad, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462027.
Detail Of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Security Guard Recruitment:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Bhopal invites applications from Indian Citizens (ExServicemen – only) residing in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh for the post of Security Guards. Before applying, candidates may ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post. The number of posts and eligibility criteria are as given hereunder:
- Post :Security Guard
- Zone of Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh States
- Approximate No. of vacancies:04
- Educational Qualification:Minimum :10th Pass,Maximum:Under Graduation
- Age (As on 01.09.2015) Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in the upper age limit: The upper age limit will be relaxed as under subject to maximum age limit of 45 years.
Educational Qualifications (as on September 01, 2015): –
- Minimum standard 10th pass. Maximum under-graduation. Graduate / Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
- An Ex-servicemen holding the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education (or the Naval or Air-Force equivalent) will be deemed to be a Matriculate. Although Matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply. The captioned qualification must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by the necessary certificate.
- In the event of any certificate being unavailable, the candidate is advised to get the necessary endorsement made in the Soldier’s Discharge Book. (The service test and examination and the specialist service / courses etc. furnished in the soldiers discharge book are specialist qualification and are of no relevance to the bank).
- The candidates are advised to produce original certificates / testimonials etc. for examination at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificates will be accepted by the Bank.
- Eligibility: The selection is confined to Ex-Servicemen with proper military background and having experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
- Scale of Pay and Emoluments: A Starting pay of Rs. 6350/- per mensem, in the scale of Rs. 6350-220-7230-260 – 8010 – 300 – 8910 – 400 – 9710 – 500 –11710-680- 13750 (20 years) + allowances as admissible from time to time. The total emoluments at the starting scale at the time of issue of advertisement works out to be Rs. 19,834/- per month approximately.
Selection Procedure For Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Security Guard Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- Subject to the conditions laid down, selection will be made through written test and / or interview of eligible candidates. Candidates found suitable will be placed on waitlist to be prepared subject to vacancy and reservation requirements.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for written test and / or interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply For Security Guard Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application. Application in any other format will be rejected. ii. A4 sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm) should be used for the application. Application may be preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block / Capital). iii. Application should be supported by the following documents:
- Attested copies of certificates regarding age and educational qualifications.
- Latest passport size signed photograph (3 cm x 2.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
- In case of candidates belonging to ST, attested copy of the relative certificate from the competent authority.
- Attested copies of the discharge certificate / service book issued by the Armed forces. iv. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard.”
- Applications, complete in all respects, must reach Bank’s Office at the aforesaid address latest by September 28, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015