Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Guard through recruitment notification – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Security Guard on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Security Guard|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT BHUBANESWAR OFFICE|
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Security Guard Recruitment:
Applications are hereby invited from Indian citizens (Male Ex-servicemen only), who fulfil the eligibility criteria (stated below) for appointment / enlistment in the Wait List to the post of Security Guards in Class‐IV cadre in Reserve Bank of India, Bhubaneswar-751 001, Odisha within its recruitment zone. 1. Zone of Recruitment:- State of Odisha (Candidate should be an original resident of Odisha State and able to speak, write and read Odia language). 2. Posts and Eligibility criteria Category- wise distribution of vacancies
- Zone of Recruitment:- Security Guard
- No of post : 07
- Educational Qualifications : Minimum – 10th Pass Maximum – Undergraduate
- Educational/Technical Qualifications: Minimum Standard X pass. Maximum Undergraduate. Graduate / Degree holders are not eligible to apply. An Ex‐Serviceman having passed Indian Army Special Certificate of Education will be deemed to be a matriculate. Although the matriculate exservicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as ‘Graduates’, they are eligible to apply. The candidates are advised to produce original certificates/testimonials etc. for examination at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificate/s will be accepted by the Bank.
- Age limit The lower and upper age limit for the post is 18 and 25 years respectively as on April 01, 2015. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for (i) SC & ST candidates by 5 years, OBC by 3 years, (ii) Ex-servicemen candidates to the extent of service rendered by them in the armed forces plus additional period of 3 years, subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
- Pay & Allowances: Initial starting pay of Rs. 6350/- per month, in the scale of Rs.6350-220-7230-260-8010-300-8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750 (20years) + allowances as admissible from time-to-time. The total emoluments at the starting scale at the time of issue of advertisement works out to be Rs.17, 203/- per month (approximately).
- Description of Duties: (i) Providing security, guarding Bank’s property, other watch and ward duties at Bhubaneswar office round the clock. (ii) Operating X-Ray machines/ Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD)/ Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD) for checking baggage at the entrance & other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank. (iii) The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Security Guard Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- Selection will be made through written test and/or interview and medical fitness of eligible candidates. The candidates found suitable will be placed in the waiting list to be prepared subject to vacancies and reservation requirements.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidates to be called for written test/interview. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply for Security Guard Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format of application published herewith. Application in any other format is liable to be rejected.
- The format of the application form published herewith should not itself be used as Application. Application may be preferably typewritten/printed or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/Capital). A4 size sheet (29.7 cm x 21 cm) should be used for Application.
- Application should be supported by the following documents: Attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age, educational qualifications and proof of residence. (No originals should be sent with the application). Latest passport size signed photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, attested copy of the relative certificate from the Competent Authority.Attested copies of the discharge certificate/service book issued by the Armed forces.
- The application must be sent by ordinary post only or may be deposited in the box kept at the Reception Counter, Reserve Bank of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751001 between 10.00 am to 05.00 pm on week days except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard”. Applications should be addressed to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751001.
- One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
- No application will be received in person or any acknowledgement would be given thereof.
- Ex-servicemen (original residents of State of Odisha) who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving military service are eligible.
- The relaxation as above are admissible to ex-servicemen for recruitment in civil/public sector only once in a lifetime.
- Definition of Ex-serviceman: As notified by Government of India, definitions of Ex-serviceman is reproduced below for information and benefit of candidates: “Ex-serviceman means a person, who has served in any rank (whether as a combatant or as a non-combatant) in the Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union but does not include a person who has served in the Defence Security Corps, the General Reserve Engineering Force, the Lok Sahayak Sena and the Para Military forces and who has retired from such service after earning his pension or who has been released from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension or who has been released, otherwise than on his own request, from such service as a result of reduction in establishment or who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity and includes personnel of the Territorial Army of the following categories, namely (i) pension-holders for continuous embodied service; (ii) person with disability attributable to military service and (iii) Gallantry award winners. ”
- Employees appointed in the Bank on or after January 01, 2012 will be governed by the defined contribution “New Pension Scheme”.
- The persons, who are released/retired from Armed Forces and who are serving in the Armed Forces of the Union of India, who on retirement from services would come under the category of ‘ex-servicemen’, are permitted to apply for re-employment one year before the date of their proposed relief from services along with a no objection certificate.
- Forms of the certificates to be submitted by all the above candidates are provided in Annex I and these are to be submitted at the time of interview invariably.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT No. 1/2015