Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Guard through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Security Guard Job on or before September 18, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy Name : Security Guard
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.6,350-17,525 /- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 18, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Across India
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Security Guard Recruitment:
Reserve Bank of India, Nagpur office security guard in the fourth category (temporary) posts for the year 2016 to prepare valid waiting list of those ex hereby applications are invited that age, educational qualification, and reserve ( where applicable), etc., relating to the eligibility criteria to be completed. The number of positions and the eligibility criteria is as follows:
|1||Recruitment Zone||Vidarbha region of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh State|
|3||The estimated number of vacancies||07 *|
|* The number of vacancies in the bank reserves the right to change at any time.|
i) appropriate military background Ex # which would be in the military service. Candidate in military weapons and war materials to use experience.
ii) Class 10 (pass) from the undergraduate | 15 years of service with the defense Matrikyulet ex (who will be graduating), they are also eligible to apply. The number of vacancies conform to the limited number of candidates to be called for interview with a view to the bank the right to increase the eligibility criteria and in this regard the decision of the Bank shall be final.
iii) Office of Nagpur Vidarbha region of Maharashtra, ie, the state of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh government recognized by the Board of Education candidates who passed the qualifying exam will be eligible for selection.
iv) The ex-military service in the recruitment zone Codne out before or after the qualifying exam is passed, they are eligible to apply for this position.
v) the application subject to the Marathi / Hindi language should be proficient in (ie Marathi / Hindi language understanding, reading, writing, speaking and understanding must come).
# Ex means a person, who the regular army, navy and air force in any of any rank (whether old or warfare than warfare) are served; But they are not the person who’s Defence Security Corps, General Reserve Inginiyring Force, Public Assistance Force and paramilitary forces who served and retired from the service after they’re taking their pensions; Or because of the military service due to circumstances beyond its control, relieved from service on medical grounds that have been; Or as a result of reduction in the establishment of such a service on your behalf that have been relieved than requested; In addition to his request or the fixed period of employment after completing that have been relieved of such service; Or the dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency were committed and have received gratuity, and these include the following sections Territorial Army personnel – ie
A) continuously for military service pension holder; b) the person physically disabled during military service, and c) the gallantry award winners
|5||August 1, 2015 the age limit||General upper age limit of 25 years (SC / ST candidates for 30 years). The years of service in the armed forces at the age of 3 years and in those years shall be allowed, the maximum age limit does not exceed 45 years.|
|6||Salaries and allowances:||Rupyek6350-220-7230-260-80l0-300-89l0-400-97l0-500-ll7l0-680-l3750 for the above post (20) in the salary range of Rs .6350 / – The starting salary + Time – time allowances apply. At current rates, the total emoluments of the starting salary (salaries and allowances) Rs 0.17525 / – would be approximately.|
|7||Location of work:||Nagpur (Maharashtra), the Bank’s office / resident quarters, etc.|
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Security Guard Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 18, 2015.
- Specific eligibility criteria and subject to the conditions of eligible candidates will be selected through interview.
How to apply for Security Guard Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) :
- The candidate with the ad published application should apply only in format. Others are in a format applications will not be considered.
- Application English / Hindi / Marathi typed or hand-written letters should be clear.
- application of ordinary mail should send the same. Applications “Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Dokragvendra Rao Road, in front of the Legislative Building, Civil Lains, Nagpur – 440 001” should be addressed. No application will be accepted in person or it will not be an acknowledgment. Registered post / courier service sent by the application shall not be accepted.
- the application of the envelope ‘Application for the post of security guard’ ‘type.
- Candidates must be supported by the application of these certificates i) passport size photographs with Hstakshrit age, academic qualifications and experience certificates attested (Attested) copies. ii) SC / ST candidates belonging to the competent authority in the case of F & SC attested copy of the certificate. iii) militarily discharge attested copy of certificates.
- Last date: The full application of all the bank’s office at the above address at September 18, 2015 by (within 20 days of publication of the advertisement) must must reach.
- Warning: i. The applications with the passport size photograph, age, educational qualifications, militarily service, caste certificates attested copies will not apply shall be accepted. ii. Physically handicapped / impaired hearing or vision disabilities, ex will not be eligible. iii. Ineligible / not called for interview any correspondence with candidates will be. iv. Lobbying of any kind (Kanwasing) will be a disqualification. In connection with his candidacy forged documents, false / false statements, suppress important information, such as resorting to irregular or improper means, in any way any attempt to obtain support for his candidacy will cause disqualification. If a dishonest person that claims to aid illegal route, then following their complaint. v. Consumer Education and Protection Department (Sizilpildi) room, RBI, in front of the Legislative Building, Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lains, Nagpur – 440 001 vi. CVC, vigilance Building, Block ‘A’ Jizpikok Complex, Eye INA, New Delhi 110 023
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 18, 2015