Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Job from 05/06/2015 to 26/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 23 Post
Salary : Rs.8,040-20,100/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Across India
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Recruitment:
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for posts of Junior Engineer – Civil (11 posts) and Junior Engineer – Electrical (12 posts) in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview. The full text of advertisement is available on the Banks’ website (www.rbi.org.in) and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar on or after June 05, 2015. Applications will be accepted only online through Banks’ website.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11||Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).||Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc. Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.||Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ` 12,370/- per month (i.e. ` 8,040/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ` 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs 32,905/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.||Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 06/06/1985 and not later than 05/06/1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||12||Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of building related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.||Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/ electrical and electronics installations/ systems and other related jobs in office building and residential colonies. (e) Candidate should know how to read/ write and speak one of the Official Languages of the State/ UT in the Zone. Some questions may be put in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the Official Language of the State/ UT in the zone. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English fluently||Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ` 12,370/- per month (i.e. ` 8,040/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ` 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs 32,905/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.||Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 06/06/1985 and not later than 05/06/1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.|
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) :
Candidates can apply online only from 05.06.2015 to 26.06.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
- To make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges candidate should keep the necessary details/documents ready.
- Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) Payable from 05.06.2015 to 26.06.2015 Online (both dates inclusive) shall be as follows `. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) `.450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges, etc. will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in . On the Home Page click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Basic information once saved cannot be edited.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annex I)
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his father/ her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
General Rules/ Instructions:
- Candidates can apply only for one post and also for one Zone. If there are multiple registrations, the last registration will be retained.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognised universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost. However, candidates called for interview are entitled to 2nd AC to & fro railway fare/ bus fare by shortest route from the place of their residence/ work to the place of interview, whichever nearer, on production of evidence of travel (Rail / bus ticket/receipt etc).
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of interview by the candidates called for interview. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on date of interview. The OBC certificate containing the non-creamy clause should have been issued after 01.04.2014.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalised Banks and financial Institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. Before appointment in RBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with an original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Note : E-Adhaar and ration card are not valid ids for this project. Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application. At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of – (a) using unfair means or (b) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (c) misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or (d) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or (e) obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or (f) carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable : (i) to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate (ii) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by RBI. (iii) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
- RBI would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, RBI reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all correspondence with RBI, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Call Letter’ must be quoted.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interview, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in online examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, RBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of RBI in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- RBI will not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates. However, the online examination and interview marks may be available on RBI’s website after the declaration of the final result.
- The post is also open to the employees of RBI (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
- Candidate’s admission to the test / interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by RBI. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will leaed of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any RBI recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/6/2015
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2 /JE/2014-15.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017