Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Job on or before 03.07.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 504 Post
Salary : Rs.8,040-22,546/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03.07.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) , Mumbai
Detail of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment:
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview. The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar on or after June 13, 2015. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.
|Office||Vacancies||PWD #||EXS #|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||3||0||0||27||30||1||0||0||1||3|
- Definition: i) Ex-Serviceman: Only those candidates shall be treated as Ex-Serviceman who fulfill the revised definition as laid down in Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Notification No.36034/5/85/Estt(SCT) dated 27th October, 1986 as amended from time to time. Disabled Ex-Serviceman: Ex-Serviceman, who while serving in Armed Forces of the Union, was disabled in operation against the enemy or in disturbed areas, shall be treated as Disabled Ex-Serviceman. Dependents of Serviceman killed in Action: Servicemen killed in the following operations would be deemed to have been killed in action attributable to Military Service (a) war (b) warlike operations or border skirmishes either with Pakistan on cease fire line or any other country (c) Fighting against armed hostiles in a counter insurgency environment viz. Nagaland, Mizoram, etc. (d) Serving with peace-keeping mission abroad (e) Laying or clearance of mines including enemy mines as also mine sweeping operation between one month before and three months after conclusion of an operation (f) Frost-bite during actual operations or during the period specified by the Government (g) Dealing with agitating Para-Military forces personnel (h) IPKF personnel killed during the operations in Sri Lanka. Note: 1) Candidates, who are released / retired from Armed Forces, or whose SPE is likely to be completed on or before 03.07.2016 only are eligible to apply under this recruitment. They will also be required to submit the release letter along with a self-declaration at the time of joining RBI that he/she is entitled to the benefits admissible to Ex-Serviceman in terms of Govt. of India rules. Those candidates, who have already completed their initial period of engagement and are on extended assignment, are required to submit certificates to that effect. If selected, all such candidates mentioned above, should get released and join RBI on or before 03.08.2016. Forms of the certificates to be submitted by all these candidates are provided in Annex II and these certificates are required to be submitted at the time of interview invariably. 2) The Territorial Army Personnel will be treated as Ex-Serviceman w.e.f. 15.11.1986. 3) An Ex-Serviceman who has once joined a Government job on the civil side after availing of the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for his re-employment, his Ex-Serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.4) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action are eligible for reservation. 4.5% of the total vacancies are reserved for Disabled Ex-Serviceman and dependents of Servicemen killed in action, clubbed together. First priority in the matter of appointment will be given to the Disabled Ex-Serviceman and second priority will be given to two dependents of Defence personnel killed in action or severely disabled (with over 50% disability attributable to defence services). For the purpose of this concession, the member of the family would include his widow, son, daughter or his near relations who agree to support his family. The relaxation in upper age and educational qualifications available to Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Ex-Serviceman will not be available to Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled.
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD): A. Persons with Disabilities: (i) Orthopedically Challenged are those who have a physical defect or deformity which causes an interference with the normal functioning of the bones, muscles and joints. The degree of disability should be minimum 40% in these cases. (ii) Hearing Impaired are those in whom the sense of hearing is non-functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear, understand sounds at all, even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category will be those having hearing loss more than 60 decibels in the better ear (profound impairment) or total loss of hearing in both ears. (iii) For being considered as a Visually Impaired candidate, the candidate should fulfill either of the following conditions: (a) Total absence of sight. (b) With visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses. (c) With limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse. (iv) The Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates should possess a latest Certificate to this effect issued by an authorized Government of India/State Government Department Hospital. (v) Candidates falling in the following categories of the disabled may apply:OA – One arm affected (Right or Left) –BL – Both legs affected but not arms, OL – One leg affected (Right or Left), PD – Partially deaf, D – Deaf, B – Blind, LV – Low Vision Note: Within the overall notified total vacancies, Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates belonging to any of the three categories of disability (who are eligible for the post as explained above) will be considered for selection, subject to their suitability, over and above the vacancies, notified/not notified for PWD in this advertisement, in order to clear the backlog of PWD vacancies in those centers where the backlog exists.
- GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected by cerebral palsy can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply: • The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost. The scribe may be from any academic stream. Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking along with call letter at the time of examination confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the examination. Proforma of undertaking is available on RBI web site. Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination. The same scribe cannot be used by more than one candidate. In addition the scribe arranged by the Candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained. Guidelines for candidates(i) with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy An extra time of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment). (ii) Visually Impaired candidates Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of examination. The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination. The scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi. The above guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
- Eligibility Criteria : (a) Age (as on 01.06.2015) Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under :
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Educational Qualifications (as on 03.07.2015): i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office. (c) Scheme of Selection: Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
Addresses of the Offices
|Reserve Bank of India Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380014.||Reserve Bank of India 10/3/08, Nrupatunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001||Reserve Bank of India Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462 011.||Reserve Bank of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India Central Vista, Opp. Telephone Bhawan, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160 017.||Reserve Bank of India Fort Glacis,16, RajajiSalai, Chennai – 600 001||Reserve Bank of India Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001.||Reserve Bank of India 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004.|
|Reserve Bank of India Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180 012.||Reserve Bank of India, Rambagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302 052.||Reserve Bank of India Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kanpur – 208001.||Reserve Bank of India 15, N.S. Road, Kolkata – 700 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India Main Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 001.||Reserve Bank of India Main Office Building, Dr. Raghavendra Rao Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.||Reserve Bank of India South Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800 001.||Reserve Bank of India 6, SansadMarg, New Delhi – 110 001.|
|Reserve Bank of India, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.|
- Examination Centres: (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Annex III. (ii) RBI however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. (iii) As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However, RBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying. (iv) Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risks and expenses and RBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. (v) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- Service Conditions / Career Prospects: (i) Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 8,860/- per month (i.e. ₹ 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of ₹ 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 22546/- (ii) Perquisites: RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Brief case, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents). Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. The recruits will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity. (iii) There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades. (iv) Selected candidates will be initially posted in RBI’s office within the Recruitment Zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices as under: (a) West Zone: Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur), Nagpur, Pune and Panaji. (b) South Zone: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram. (c) North Zone: Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, Lucknow (including Dehradun) and New Delhi. (d) East Zone: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states), Kolkata and Patna (including Ranchi).
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply online only from 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annex I).
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention e mail id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
Payable from 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 (Online payment)
– ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
A. Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Candidates must note that the name filled in the online application should match exactly with the name as appearing on photo identity proof to be produced at the time of examination for verification. Female candidates who have changed first/ last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to FINAL SUBMIT as no change is possible after FINAL SUBMIT.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. RBI will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the RBI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
RBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of RBI.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
8. General Rules/ Instructions:
(i) Candidates can apply for vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test from a centre within the same state as the office they have applied for. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from state of Gujarat.
(ii) Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
(iii) All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognised universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
(iv) RBI shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
(v) Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test . Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
(vi) The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost. However, candidates called for interview are entitled to 2nd AC to & fro railway fare/ bus fare by shortest route from the place of their residence/ work to the place of interview, whichever is nearer, on production of evidence of travel (Rail / bus ticket/receipt etc).
(vii) CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
(viii) Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of interview by the candidates called for interview. Caste certificate submitted by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority should clearly indicate the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
(ix) Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
(x) A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on date of interview. The OBC certificate containing the non-creamy clause should have been issued after 01.11.2014.
(xi) Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalised Banks and financial Institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. Before appointment in RBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
(xii) In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university / Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. E Adhar card and Ration card will not be considered as valid Identity proof.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
(xiii) Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been ) found guilty of –
(a) using unfair means or
(b) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
(c) misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
(d) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
(e) obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
(f) carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable :
(I) to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate
(II) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by RBI.
(III) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
(xiv) The thumb impression of candidate may be verified at the time of interview to establish identity of the candidate.
(xv) RBI would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, RBI reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
(xvi) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(xvii) In all correspondence with RBI, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Call Letter’ must be quoted.
(xviii) In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interview, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in online examination and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, RBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
(xix) The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of RBI in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
(xx) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
(xxi) Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including ban from future examinations.
(xxii) Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
(xxiii) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
(xxiv) RBI will not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates. However, the online examination and interview marks may be available on RBI’s website after the declaration of the final result.
(xxv) The post is also open to the employees of RBI (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
(xvi) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
(xxvii) Candidate’s admission to the test / interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by RBI.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.07.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017